1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

does anyone play morrowind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dracula, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    does anyone know about morrowind? its a good offline rpg game with alot of quests :D am a lvl40 khajiit thief with good items :D :D

2. escapist

escapist

Resources:
    Resources:
    i am a level 20 human, evolved in the society, i slash the daily problems and troubles with my golden mace of petrufaction.

3. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :? :? i dont get it

4. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I played Morrowind, best RPG ever, only problem is its single player, if Morrowind had a multiplayer mode it would blow away every other RPG in existance. Can't wait for Oblivion to come out in December.

5. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I played it, I'm 17 lvl Dunmer, however I left the game for a while :roll:

6. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:
    morrowind is a crappy game.

7. escapist

escapist

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think your opinions are unfounded

8. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with escapist. You tuna69 like Sims, that tells a lot...

Anyway I stoped playing Morrowind some year ago becouse I have played it so much and done anything interessting in it. Main quests finnished in all expansions too. I have played with a couple of different characters with different mixes of weapon and armor types. I guess many of you people plays like murderers and thiefs all the time. I for one only played as thief once, no murderer. The others of my characters where all lawful. In Bloodmoon I didn't even loot corpses of dead nords in those caves. I didn't took their weapons even if they wouldn't have given a big piece of gold.
    I used to play with lots of mods like adding and balancing weapons and armors. As soon as I learnt the editor myself I changed most of the heavy armors since their protection is wired. Imagine the netch lether armor protected nearly the same as iron armor. I just hade to fix that, and increased the price of course. I also added a pair of Glass Grieves to the glass smith. Otherwise you couldn't by yourself a compleate glass armor. Same thing for the adamantium armor (which is my favorite). I have searched the whole world in Tribunal and I havn't found enought adamantium ore to make a complete adamantium armor. Very annoying. And even better, the adamantium armor isn't even worth it at all. It does the protection as dreugh armor. I wanted adamantium to be a rare, expensive and really hard armor so I greatly increased its' price and protection so it was seconds best medium armor (royal guard was still the best). That's something I really liked in the game that there were so many weapons and armor types in defferent materials. Hmm, I wish they hade put daggers to it's own chategory and given them some special usefullnes. There is no point in using daggers when you can handle short swords with same skill. I wish backstap only were possible with daggers. That would have given them some usefullnes. I also liked the world beceouse it was so different from reality. There were no animals or plants from real life. Only new original species.
    Morrowind is a great game but that thing with multiplayer wouldn't work. Just imagine when one player is resting some hours. Should the other ones just continue to play and the resting one having to wait those hours in real time?
    Oh by the way, in Oblivion there will be special attacks for each weapons and you will probably be able to pick all arrows out of victims when they are killed.

9. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:
    sims is good

best selling game ever

10. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes becouse all small girls who didn't usally play computer games before went mad when they saw the Sims and everyone of them wanted to have it. It's spread like a plauge. And probably most of those childs don't know how to copy games and therfore it has sold some many.

11. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well, yeah it was all made for single player, but imagine if they tweaked some things and shit it would flip the whole game around if it were multiplayer with interactive npcs. Npcs in other games are just lil pieces of shit that get a paragraph of text popped out of them but Morrowind you can actually "talk" with these people and get things out of them and shit. The quests in Morrowind are also a lot better then most games, lets take WOrld of Warcraft for instance....go kill 5 midgets around the corner for me bub, ok if you do that ill let you pick one of my shitty weapons in that pile of horse crap over there. And in Oblivion, the npc system is HELLA BETTER, theres gona be npcs like real players, stealing, coming up to you actually and asking for advice or for a party, and lots more you should go read about it if you liked Morrowind. One thing Morrowind did lack though, is a combat system, and the spell system just fuxxing sucked, i would always make characters that used weapons it sucked so bad, but the good graphics, art, and game concept pretty much amde up for it. Ill stop now.

By the way, if you haven't played as a theif/murderer in Morrowind, you have missed an extremely fun part of this game.

As for the Sims....get a fuxxin life.

12. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    morrowind is nice i had a lvl71 woodelf b4 then i quit for a while and start playing again cuz i got tthe guid book anyway i know everything :D

13. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    What is the point of playing in a such way? You do things that you would never do in real life and that's ruins the whole game. And another thing is that you make the game so easy by stealing everthing you want.
    People with true ability to enter into the game wouldn't play like this. I see that you like so many others lack this.

14. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Being a noctorious outlaw is one of the many things your not going to do in life. I love rogue classes in most rpgs as well so i did the stealing stuff since id better fit my character. You do get some great things from stealing, but having awsome gear and shit doesn't ruin this game. I assure you, i first played this game noble and loyal to the "law" it was very fun and a bit harder. Afterwards, playing a rogue character had things going faster and its just fun, that guy doesn't like me...ill just kill em and take his stuff, sucker. Its like you already beat the game and you want to try soemthing new, why not be the opposite of what you were with your other character. I guess its just a personality thing too, nobodies saying you have to play as a thief. Maybe you should try it though, Vampire Rogue is crazy sexy.

15. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:

16. Teppana

Teppana

Resources:
    Resources:
    I used to play Morrowind, had awesome Level 9 Argonian whatever lizard "Acrobat" :roll:

got stuck in that damn "mission" where I had to find Flower for meself and another flower for Ahnassi

and then tragically I had to move back home... and I stopped playing *sigh*

17. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Flowers For Ahnassi:

ok she needs 2 flowers. i dont think u will have a problem finding gold kanet right? so u have to get coda flower for her and it will be a walk. u will be able to find it some where near Seyda Neen.

but if your useless at this stuff you can simply buy both flowers from peragon at moonmoth fort east of Balmora. hes in the far left corner of the main room. Ahnassi wont know the difference.but its much faster to get it form Setda Neen.

Return to Ahnassi with the flowers. she is delighted, and says thank you 3 times

18. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    am a theif i take everything that is sells for 1k+ but i have never kill 1 person (but i do kill the people that attacks me for no reason and the people that needs to die) i have almost all daedric weapons but like a daedric dia katana is like impossible to find and i have other glass and ebony weapons. :) being a theif is good...if u dont kill anyone that is

19. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I collected all weapon and armor parts in the game and placed them all on the streets in Balmora, sorted after type. Why I placed them on the street was that there is no house you can get with enough space. Something that I always found annoying is that there is no daedric halberd. Sure there is a daedric spear but remeber that there are both daedric dagger and tanto. Noticed that there are no glass throwing stars in the game? And to all you who wanted a complete daedric armor without killing innocent people, there isn't all parts in the game. I know these things becouse I searched the editor for those items and there were none placed in the game.

20. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ahh...yes..thy old time be good.
    lol, my lv 36 argonian named Zippo was ye cake on ye creamy centre.
    ye would kill shopkeepers and , kill many things,
    Ye would cheat ingame, and use many mods. But ye wrecked the game cuz ye came arcoss the door thingy and ye was a nooby and ye skipped 50% game.
    But ye is thinkin of takin mw moddin instead of wc3...
    to feckin bad beast cant wear boots or helms, but i found a mod that allows beasts to wear somethin similar to boots.....