1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Role Playing Game] Morrowind Remake - Kal'mori

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by SuperbAvalon, Sep 1, 2014.

1. SuperbAvalon

SuperbAvalon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Superb Avalon Presents
    In accordance with Black Hand Industries

Map Info

The Kal'dori Cycle - Kal'mori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8A2VH60Vw

Gameplay

Kal'mori is one of 3 maps to be released in the Kal'dori Cycle. Kal'mori is a warped version of the Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. Most of the Lore/Quests/Characters/Items are taken from it and used as a platform to build upon. It's something I was in the process of working on quite a while ago which was halted due to outside matters but after playing Morrowind again and remembering just how enticing it was I've decided to work on it again.

--Features--

-6 Playable Heroes
    -Over 200 Items
    -Vast Landscape
    -5 Cities
    -Edible Plants
    -Over 100 Quests
    -Over Thirty Different Questlines
    -Guilds
    -Diseases
    -Over Sixty Different Creatures
    -Item Stack System
    -Playable Vampire and Werewolf Characters
    -Detailed Textures
    -Unique Ambient Noise & Music
    -Voice Overs
    -Drug System
    -Vampire/Werewolf Disease and transformation systems.
    -Interesting Lore
    -Captivating Storyline
    -Unlimited Level

Help

If you have played Morrowind before or are a fan of the Elder Scrolls Series, please leave a comment or pm anything you'd like to see in Kal'mori. This map and Saga are being created solely for the enjoyment of the players.

Progress:
    • Terrain: 40% Finished
    • Quests/Lore/: 43% Finished
    • Playable Characters: 39% Finished
    • Systems/Triggers: 30% Finished

--Resources--

TheHiveWorkshop

[This is a trial version.] LINK: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/kalmori-234004/?prev=status=r&u=SuperbAvalon

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. Valandil

Valandil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is it real ? Oh god ! I wish you finish this map as quickly as possible! Im huge fan of tes !!!! Wait for this !!!!!!

3. SuperbAvalon

SuperbAvalon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes! Haha it might be a while, I'm currently helping work on the Halo Wars Map Pack and P r e d a t o r. But i'm also a huge fan and will try to update as quickly as possible!

Also: Due to complications, The Trial version will be nothing like the new version. We're taking that down completely and starting from scratch. The Trial version just shows some of the concepts and systems that will be incorporated. But the shitty terrain and interactions with the world will be non-existent haha

4. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I look forward to this.

5. kakuzu

kakuzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another good project from SuperbAvalon .Good luck with this !

6. ldragogode297

ldragogode297

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks awesome, will test, and edit to include found bugs!

Nevermind? That link you have, I think it's supposed to go to a resource page, but it... doesn't? Why did you link to a resource that no longer exists? I'm confused. Anyway, it still sounds good, and when you do release a beta, I will definitely test. :p