• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you want to be a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Im wondering how would of people percepted me if i was a member of the warcraft game in the campagn,would i had fans ,would other players hate me for being above them in the game,would people laugh at me or would they love me(In the world there are a lot of warcraft lovers).I think i would of wanted to be a footman who survived the siege on Lordarean and reunit the humans under my banner.Post ur ideas and views and what would others gamers think about you if u were a character in warcraft campaign.And what would you think when playing wiht the original ,,you'' as a characther:infl_thumbs_up::thumbs_up::wink:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'd be a wisp and eat bark all day.

Level 24
I... have no idea how I would be. I'm complex (oops, forgot the ""), and I'm certainly random and moody (both in positive and negative manners). I'd probably end up being the mandatory random idiot that accidentally comes up with the ideas that save the day, and is never heard from ever again.

Level 13
I would be this smartass footman that thinks he is so great even though he has never done anything. The charachter would be designed to be made fun of. :)

Level 24
I would be this smartass footman that thinks he is so great even though he has never done anything. The charachter would be designed to be made fun of. :)
You know, I'd probably be someone like that except I'd have my (very few) moments of humility and be far less useful than a footman.

Level 35
There can only be one answear:
An abomination, with a brain that could outsmart everybody. Then I would start a school for specialy giftet (brain fully heads), teach them, and then If they fail there exam......eat there brains in order to become ven more smart!
And everybody would love me for being the briliant genius abomination.
(except those students which brain I have ate)
:smile:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
As for me, my first choice would be a dragon, yes a dragon, a random dragon living peacefully away from all the wc3 plot point places doing dragony things. (suprised you did not I?)

If that was taken I would have to be Archimonde, but I would be 8* more powerfull than the normal Archimonde (hahahah no WC3 hero can survive the power of my uber JASS spells specialy made by me for me, I might have to drop 2 digets of numbers though or the game might crash with me in it!).

Level 3
i'd be a goblin merchant all day invulnerable and selling items

or

a tauren chieftain sending force outward dealing damage in line, stunning nearby units, boosting speed and having 2nd 3rd or 4th life.

Level 26
I'd be like alexei stukov in starcraft. it would seem like i'm a traitor, but i'm actually not, but by the time you found that out, i would already be killed by you.

Level 7
I would be Sammy.
For those who dont know sammy, its an actual unit which comes with the game - a screenshot is attached. (Yes, it comes with the fire too)
sammy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.