• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do any of you have a Diablo 2 Battle.net character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Do any of you have a Diablo 2 Battle.net character?I need help!I'm on Act 5 Nightmare difficulty,and it's hard!I've seen level 70+ people die.I only finished the first quest.My character is Necrotic_Death and his level is 39.It would be appreciated if you help.

Level 22
I stopped playing D2 when Blizz started deleting accounts for only a month of inactivity.

I was stuck in nightmare as well, as I was forced to fight a sub-boss that had stone skin, spell immunity AND lighning enchantment. That meant no spells could harm him, all phyical attacks only did 1 point of damage (it had thousands of hit points) and every hit you DID inflict sent out spews of lighting that could kill you in one hit. A completely unbeatable enemy, and that was only an early Act 2 sub-boss. Needless to say that lead to my inactivity, since I was not allowed to advance any further in the game.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
Woah...that sucks... :( now,Blizz made it to around 3 months...what level were you?Nightmare has taken many lives-er...accounts.Does anyone have a high-level character that can help me?

Level 9
I have a lvl 93 and im stuck on hell act 5, ahenk overseeris damn unbeatable in hell...

Anyways i would gladly help you when i find the CD. Have been focusing on WoW lately so havent played D2 in months. Ill let you know here when ill find it...

Level 13
With the mules it should be 11 characters (3 of 'em mules to store items). And slowly I'm going to panic cause I don't know were I put my cd and can't log on. And there's only few days to go till it's a month. Blizzards deleting of inactive accounts is stupid. They could at least allow your to turn your closed b.net char to an open b.net char so you can store the save data on your pc.

Level 12
DarkShadow said:
With the mules it should be 11 characters (3 of 'em mules to store items). And slowly I'm going to panic cause I don't know were I put my cd and can't log on. And there's only few days to go till it's a month. Blizzards deleting of inactive accounts is stupid. They could at least allow your to turn your closed b.net char to an open b.net char so you can store the save data on your pc.
Oh that's not good. :(

I lost my install disk a few years ago.

Level 3
DarkShadow said:
Blizzards deleting of inactive accounts is stupid. They could at least allow your to turn your closed b.net char to an open b.net char so you can store the save data on your pc.
I agree about that...why the heck does Blizz have to do that?
I'm still stuck,but at least I beat the first quest...I died a lot to beat Shenk. :evil:

Level 1
My char

uh dude i have a level 54 druid thats on act 3 or 4 on night mare...its been a ... year i think since i ever touched the game again... and yea i agree that they delete accounts and that expiration thingy... kinda gay

Level 8
I used to have many characters.

I had a 63 level barbarian... stuck in nightmare

level 82 paladin ... stuck in hell { duriel }

but my favourite was a lvl 43 paladin with a huge maul.
I gave him the best items I had.also it happened that some of my diablo friends quit the game at that time and they gave me their items. So the 43lvl palading got beating 70+ level sorcs , barbarians. He was so pwnzor...

Status
Not open for further replies.