1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Do any of you have a Diablo 2 Battle.net character?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Death's Advocate, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do any of you have a Diablo 2 Battle.net character?I need help!I'm on Act 5 Nightmare difficulty,and it's hard!I've seen level 70+ people die.I only finished the first quest.My character is Necrotic_Death and his level is 39.It would be appreciated if you help.

2. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I stopped playing D2 when Blizz started deleting accounts for only a month of inactivity.

I was stuck in nightmare as well, as I was forced to fight a sub-boss that had stone skin, spell immunity AND lighning enchantment. That meant no spells could harm him, all phyical attacks only did 1 point of damage (it had thousands of hit points) and every hit you DID inflict sent out spews of lighting that could kill you in one hit. A completely unbeatable enemy, and that was only an early Act 2 sub-boss. Needless to say that lead to my inactivity, since I was not allowed to advance any further in the game.
    -VGsatomi

3. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    Woah...that sucks... :( now,Blizz made it to around 3 months...what level were you?Nightmare has taken many lives-er...accounts.Does anyone have a high-level character that can help me?

4. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a lvl 93 and im stuck on hell act 5, ahenk overseeris damn unbeatable in hell...

Anyways i would gladly help you when i find the CD. Have been focusing on WoW lately so havent played D2 in months. Ill let you know here when ill find it...

5. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a level 60 Sorceress and I am in act 5 nightmare as well. :roll:

6. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey cheesdude,when was the last time you played?Blizz deletes account in...90 days,I think.Hope your account is still intact!

7. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    With the mules it should be 11 characters (3 of 'em mules to store items). And slowly I'm going to panic cause I don't know were I put my cd and can't log on. And there's only few days to go till it's a month. Blizzards deleting of inactive accounts is stupid. They could at least allow your to turn your closed b.net char to an open b.net char so you can store the save data on your pc.

8. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh that's not good. :(

I lost my install disk a few years ago.

9. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree about that...why the heck does Blizz have to do that?
    I'm still stuck,but at least I beat the first quest...I died a lot to beat Shenk. :evil:

10. Alex067

Alex067

Resources:
    Resources:
    My char

uh dude i have a level 54 druid thats on act 3 or 4 on night mare...its been a ... year i think since i ever touched the game again... and yea i agree that they delete accounts and that expiration thingy... kinda gay

11. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I used to have many characters.

I had a 63 level barbarian... stuck in nightmare

level 82 paladin ... stuck in hell { duriel }

but my favourite was a lvl 43 paladin with a huge maul.
    I gave him the best items I had.also it happened that some of my diablo friends quit the game at that time and they gave me their items. So the 43lvl palading got beating 70+ level sorcs , barbarians. He was so pwnzor...