• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dismounted Huntress

-----------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED 25 OCT 09 -- PLEASE DOWNLOAD AGAIN
Changes:
Fixed Origin point, auras and such will now properly appear at her feet.
Added Stand - Ready animation
Added Stand - Victory animation
Changed attack animation to be less wonky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dismounted Huntress I needed for a small project. Features Stand- / Attack- / Walk-Defend animations, proper teamcolor, and all that Jazz.
I needed it to combine with Dan van Ohllus's Panther model, perhaps you could too.

Credit and thanks to Cavman for fixing the texture by remapping it, it now uses the in-game Huntress one, a custom skin is no longer required.

You may edit this model if you give me credit.
If you use this in your map, kindly give credit as well.

BTNHuntressDefend button for her Defend animation found here:

Keywords:
Huntress,Dismounted,Mounted,Mount,Dismount,Panther,Night Elf,Sentry,Watcher,Sentinel
Contents

Dismounted Huntress (Model)

Reviews
18:44, 23th Oct 2009 General Frank: Wrap the texture the the watcher one and fix some of the animations. They look very stupid in some frames. 22:32, 24th Oct 2009 General Frank: Good model, worth to be approved, but you should really a...
Level 9
She looks wierd as on foot. Maybe she needs a butt-cape like Sentry has, but I understand you have based this model 100% on Huntress, so it's very good work, though you should delete Stand 3 animation, change Spell animation - she cuts her leg with the shield, and Stand Ready animation - she keeps her shield senselessly.

Last edited: