• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disciples II: Re-Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I liked Discples 2 back in the days.

WTF happend with Disciples 3 i have played a version who was far from done in my opnion only 5 mission and no multiplayer or shirmish.

Man if u want to make on warcarft i hope u will mayke a sytem of fighting like in Heroes 3 or Discples 3 where the units are moving on the battlefiled coz in Discples 2 the fighting with the units who were not moving is to simple specialy for this year 2011.

I used to work on Turn Based Battle map but i have stoped working on it coz in single player everything was fine but on multiplayer it had bugs wierd.

I could make some animations for units if u want if i have time and i dont have much.

Last edited:
Level 11

WTF happend with Disciples 3 i have played a version who was far from done in my opnion only 5 mission and no multiplayer or shirmish.

Man if u want to make on warcarft i hope u will mayke a sytem of fighting like in Heroes 3 or Discples 3 where the units are moving on the battlefiled coz in Discples 3 the fighting with the units who were not moving is to simple specialy for this year 2011.

I used to work on Turn Based Battle map but i have stoped working on it coz in single player everything was fine but on multiplayer it had bugs wierd.

I could make some animations for units if u want if i have time and i dont have much.

Lol no.. Disciples III was a major fail.. they pretty much copied Heroes of Might and Magic.. and when u were in battle... it took forever for the action scenes to happen... it honestly took me like an hour to just finish one battle... then i just quit playing that game...

Disciples II was much more fast paced.. and thats what is needed if there will be multiplayer involved... not only is it a better game (IMO) but the games mechanics were original...

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I've been so busy making the map, I've been ignoring hive.
I'm also going to be opening the map for testing very soon, I hope to start testing around 14 days or so. If anyone's interested just leave me a a message and preferably other contact options (email, msn ,xfire)
Hopefully I'll be able to post the progress I've made when i have 2-3 hours spare time

And now to reply!.

Probably you need this model:
snip
Thank you very much! I've been having problems with legion models!

It is against the hive rules to link to XGM.
why?

O wow i see u've made much progress! god i can't wait for u to finish this!! i am way to excited to see this one done :D
Thank you very much for all your support, you've been with me all the way!

So, when will there be a testable version of this map? =D
mentioned above.

i havent seen trace of cyber in...
a while.

Man if u want to make on warcarft i hope u will mayke a sytem of fighting like in Heroes 3 or Discples 3 where the units are moving on the battlefiled coz in Discples 2 the fighting with the units who were not moving is to simple specialy for this year 2011.

This is exactly what drove me to make this map, i almost cried seeing such a classic game ruined into oblivion.

I apologize, but i will not be adding a board-style game. Turn based only, I'm trying to stick close to the lovable series and really the board-style type will add more frustration and be time consuming rather then add depth.

Thank you very much for your unit animation offer, but since i have no modelers and I'm really the only person working on the thing, i will PM you if i need it though.

Lol no.. Disciples III was a major fail.. they pretty much copied Heroes of Might and Magic.. and when u were in battle... it took forever for the action scenes to happen... it honestly took me like an hour to just finish one battle... then i just quit playing that game...

Disciples II was much more fast paced.. and thats what is needed if there will be multiplayer involved... not only is it a better game (IMO) but the games mechanics were original...
Agreed.

Yeah Disciples 3 was a major fail, in my opinion mainly because it had only campign with 5 missions.
But the unit models where good.

Only considerable improvement in the whole game.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Unfortunately, due to my lack (or rather complete incompetence) in modeling matters, some units may have icons and/or models that you won't find accurate, I've looked into solutions and tried modeling but it seems like this is the way it will be.

So Far:
Titan will now be a rock castle rather then a giant woman.
Dwarf Giants will be Ogres.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm not sure if i could do much, but if you have something that doesn't really have a deadline, I'm sure i could squeeze it in

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

You remeber our lobby request?
Sure.

Anyway, its np, it doesent have a deadline at all, i mean, somthing liek 3 months...

I would love to test, i have never played disciples, so i would have a unbiased PoV.
Great =)

Status
Not open for further replies.