• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Disciples [Full Conversion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Presenting you my newest project called Disciples !!!

Disciples will be a completely new kind of map , featuring loads of unique features and possibilities .

The Races:
The Human Alliance (humans , duh)
Legions of the Damned (demons and creatures from hell)
The Mountain Clans (dwarves , gnomes , yetis , giants and others)
Order of the Elves
Cult of the Fallen Ones (undead)

The gameplay system :
Each player will be able to have up to 5 units (maybe more) . Each unit will gain experience when fighting (they won't be heroes) and when a unit achieves a specific amount of levels , it levels up , changing it's power , appeareance , and abilities . (each unit will need different amount of exp)
Heroes : Each side will be able to choose 1 from 5 different heroes used for different gameplay types .
Resource system : each player will get income every X seconds . To increase your income , you will have to capture gold mines which will increase their income .
Resources:Gold-A main resource , used for potions , creatures , merchants and etc . Mana - Fire mana , Water mana , Air mana , Earth mana and Universal mana . Mana will be captured the same way as gold , and it will be used to cast spells directly from the main fortress .
Guardian: Each player will have a "Guardian" in his base , which will be really strong and will only fighting in castle's defence . If a guardian falls , player loses .

Team I am looking for :
A terrainer
Few modelers (for the races)
Anything else you can do ;D

I will fill more info tomorrow , I gotta go to sleep now

Status
Not open for further replies.