• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
No, it is not about the anime/manga series. However it is still about the forces of Pirates and the navy.

One day, The pirates of the sea decided they no longer needed any law however they always knew this just nobody could lead them to the victory they seek. The Navy Marines always patrolling the sea as well protecting what treasure lies within the islands of the sea. The pirates have seem to of been seperated into three great clans which have all promised to lead their people to victory and become the lords of the world with no law to stop them.

The Navy Marines had a spy in the pirate clans, with knowing this they have prepared themselves for a war that is soon to break out.

Features ;
Naval Combat
Island combat
Boat building
Capital units
Heroes may be added in a different way.

Gameplay ;

It will be a four vs four type of gameplay. You can build naval units to battle over the sea as well land units to battle for the islands. Some naval units will be able to build defensive buildings for you on little patches of land just below sea level. Teamwork will be required for all units will be equal excluding paths and upgrades. You will also have to be careful with siege weaponry for it will damage foes and allies alike.

Last edited:

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Hmm...... That link showed me nothing. Thank you though.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hmm...... That link showed me nothing. Thanks for trying to show me something though.
The rest of your post/comment seems like trolling. Sorry if I am wrong.

-_-' Learn to read.

OT, Okay, pirates and the navy... Based on One Piece but it's not One Piece.
Is this just an idea that's circling in your head or have you begun working on it?

Give a better description please.
And so the map genre is RISK? Hmm....

Waiting for a better description/screenshots.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
If I couldn't read... then why would I be replying to you?

I have begun working on it, should have alpha up on here by tonight hopefully. The map genre is [Strategy / Risk] . Thank you for the helpful comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.