• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disapointments with StarCraft 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
No, it was not made by the Protoss. It was made by the Xel'Naga. And there were no Protoss on Char when it went off, so we don't even know whether or not it would hurt them.
If you payed attention to the doctor woman on the ship, you would have heard that the artifiact is seriously dangerous to protoss and zerg. The artifact works by overloading zerg's command interface (boom to zerg as seen in final mission) or by draining psyconic energy (it physically sucks the life out of protoss near it). Humans are not relient on psyconic energy and only have very small ammounts so are unaffected in any serious way by the artifact but it will kill any protoss near it (also the explosion nova probably would also hurt protoss by overloading them).

Protoss would never tell humans how to use the artifact and infact that is why protoss kept making raynors life hard while he tried to get the artifact. Would you tell your enemies how to make nukes that can blow you up? In separate pieces it is no threat to the protoss thus why it was kept separated. Also logic shows that the artifact was created by xel naga and was never assembled since they left as pieces of it were scattered around the galaxy often in seeled monuments which protoss swore to gaurd with their lives.

Incase you have not realized, the artifact was the ultimate control weapon. Capable of killing both of their creations (Zerg and Protoss) it could have been used if something seriously went wrong. For example they could have drained whole protoss planets to death with it or blown up the overmind if things did not go to plan. Additionally some of the Xel Naga might have made it purly for terran use like against Kerrigan as part of their extreem knowledge and foresite abilities (the prohpecy). Thus it was kept safe for when raynor came to collect it.

They knew it would work cause it overloaded zerg cells only. Although she was infested she still had a human core inside of her zerg husk. Infact it did evem more as some of her cells apparently were mutated by the zerg infestation and so unaffected. Basically the artifact killed all zerg cells which recieved commands from the overmind, any remaining zerg DNA in Kerrigan will not alter her personality. Effectivly the prophecy is fufilled as Kerrigan is the first zerg who has a free will and is no longer following the orders created by the xel naga (who even the overmind was forced to follow). The fact the next campaign is zerg emphisises this and also Kerrigan still has infested hair meaning she is atleast part zerg. However she has suffered some pretty traumatic experiences, especially since humanity abandoned her to her long suffering ages ago so I would not expect her even in humanish form to be friendly towards humans (next to raynor who her soul cried for help even when infested).

If you listen to the prophecy, you hear that the xel naga transended the stars. This means they got up and packed their bags and went somewhere else leaving the zerg and protoss to do their stuff... Or so it seems. You also here that they are back, or atleast one of them is. The UnknownOne (as called in editor). My avatar is what he looks like when exposed to 8 times normal game lighting, which shows he is surrounded by an emensly dark field of power.

My theory is that the protoss and zerg were an ongoing experiment by the xel naga to try and create their sucessors. After it was set up (things would work them selves out) they removed them selves from existance classing themselves as obsolete. However one xel naga remained behind who betrayed all others, and he wants to show that the xel naga are not forgoten gods but very present gods. He uses the power of the void and wants to start an error of pure darkness with the ultimate creation, a combination of zerg power and protoss power fused in a way never seen before.

Level 6
How can you see a problem when you don't understand a thing and think the game revolves around mapmaking. Ever thought of what this would mean for melee? Will destroy the meaning of Starcraft completely.

Does it even need commenting why they cant' make the game with 4 races, like, REALLY? I won't comment it, pointless.

Your the one whining about Blizzard adding achievements and I really don't think that is a big deal or bad enough to complain about anyway.

That is a false judgment, I don't think the game revolves around mapmaking. There is a lot of things the game revolves around.

You know, there was once a time when Warcraft was all about orcs and humans. Now it's not.

It could make the melee even better. Ever think of that?

Blizzard may one day get bored of 3 races in Starcraft and may want to add another one. It happens. Yes, they will lose fans, but more will come.

Personally, I don't care if they don't add another race. Although, If Blizzard ever wants to and feels confident that it will make the Starcraft Universe more awesome than I won't have a problem with it( in less they screw up). I was just sticking up for a guy who said something interesting, but many of you freaked out and panicked about it and made it a bigger deal than it is. There is nothing wrong with his ideal, Blizzard may even consider it one day just like they did with the Warcraft series.

Level 19
Protoss would never tell humans how to use the artifact and infact that is why protoss kept making raynors life hard while he tried to get the artifact. Would you tell your enemies how to make nukes that can blow you up? In separate pieces it is no threat to the protoss thus why it was kept separated. Also logic shows that the artifact was created by xel naga and was never assembled since they left as pieces of it were scattered around the galaxy often in seeled monuments which protoss swore to gaurd with their lives.

Uhm, the Tal'darim protected the artifacts because they were the 'gifts of the Gods', right? Besides, to compare a bunch of Protoss zealots (not the game unit) to all the Protoss is a bit stupid, imo.

DrSuperGood said:
My theory is that the protoss and zerg were an ongoing experiment by the xel naga to try and create their sucessors.

Yes.

DrSuperGood said:
After it was set up (things would work them selves out) they removed them selves from existance classing themselves as obsolete. However one xel naga remained behind who betrayed all others

Most of them got wiped out by the Zerg.

Level 22
You know, there was once a time when Warcraft was all about orcs and humans. Now it's not.

It could make the melee even better. Ever think of that?

This may also explain why I criticize such posts so much. This is a mapmaking forum, I understand that. But because of that, many here you included have no idea what they are talking about - no problem, but claiming their position as CORRECT when it's ridiculous - IS a problem. Like, you don't understand that removing a single unit from the game will make serious changes to the balance of all 3 races, not to say a 4th race!? Expansions will likely have 2-3 new units per race, but a whole new race is completely out of the question.

And there is no 'if they add a 4th race' they won't add a 4th race. Seriously if you post that at TL, GosumGamers or any GAMING site you will get laughed at so hard. In fact, such dont stay there cause you are a casual player no non-casual player would ever think of that understanding the importance to stay as it is. A 4th race will make it Warcraft in space, that's what distinguishes war3 and sc as RTSs apart frm the different speed and gameplay. In a future game in 10 years or so, Blizzard may come up with something like that but not now, not on the second Starcraft that continues the story...

No rly im not gonna waste my time on completely insane posts, this was my last commenting on such posts.

Level 10
If you payed attention to the doctor woman on the ship, you would have heard that the artifiact is seriously dangerous to protoss and zerg. The artifact works by overloading zerg's command interface (boom to zerg as seen in final mission) or by draining psyconic energy (it physically sucks the life out of protoss near it). Humans are not relient on psyconic energy and only have very small ammounts so are unaffected in any serious way by the artifact but it will kill any protoss near it (also the explosion nova probably would also hurt protoss by overloading them).

Incase you have not realized, the artifact was the ultimate control weapon. Capable of killing both of their creations (Zerg and Protoss) it could have been used if something seriously went wrong. For example they could have drained whole protoss planets to death with it or blown up the overmind if things did not go to plan. Additionally some of the Xel Naga might have made it purly for terran use like against Kerrigan as part of their extreem knowledge and foresite abilities (the prohpecy). Thus it was kept safe for when raynor came to collect it.

They knew it would work cause it overloaded zerg cells only. Although she was infested she still had a human core inside of her zerg husk. Infact it did evem more as some of her cells apparently were mutated by the zerg infestation and so unaffected. Basically the artifact killed all zerg cells which recieved commands from the overmind, any remaining zerg DNA in Kerrigan will not alter her personality. Effectivly the prophecy is fufilled as Kerrigan is the first zerg who has a free will and is no longer following the orders created by the xel naga (who even the overmind was forced to follow). The fact the next campaign is zerg emphisises this and also Kerrigan still has infested hair meaning she is atleast part zerg. However she has suffered some pretty traumatic experiences, especially since humanity abandoned her to her long suffering ages ago so I would not expect her even in humanish form to be friendly towards humans (next to raynor who her soul cried for help even when infested).

If you listen to the prophecy, you hear that the xel naga transended the stars. This means they got up and packed their bags and went somewhere else leaving the zerg and protoss to do their stuff... Or so it seems. You also here that they are back, or atleast one of them is. The UnknownOne (as called in editor). My avatar is what he looks like when exposed to 8 times normal game lighting, which shows he is surrounded by an emensly dark field of power.

My theory is that the protoss and zerg were an ongoing experiment by the xel naga to try and create their sucessors. After it was set up (things would work them selves out) they removed them selves from existance classing themselves as obsolete. However one xel naga remained behind who betrayed all others, and he wants to show that the xel naga are not forgoten gods but very present gods. He uses the power of the void and wants to start an error of pure darkness with the ultimate creation, a combination of zerg power and protoss power fused in a way never seen before.
I have that same theory......
I agree. But some Xel-naga Were killed by Zerg. Overmind only killed a few worldships. But the Rest of Xel-naga were away somewhere else.
Also perfect trinty does not make a hybrid. Xel-naga are made from Both Zerg and Protoss! They Are combined from their minds and psi! Not their bodies! The Xel-naga are basically Protoss Faces but are Archons. Basically the Zerg and Protoss were orginially suppose to merge into the next generation of Xel-Naga.
Not the way that Hybrids do it. They steal it. Not merging in perfect unity.

Level 34
but claiming their position as CORRECT when it's ridiculous - IS a problem. Like, you don't understand that removing a single unit from the game will make serious changes to the balance of all 3 races, not to say a 4th race!? Expansions will likely have 2-3 new units per race, but a whole new race is completely out of the question.
I dislike that you seem to think your opinion is correct. It's preference, not fact. Look at Poots posts. Notice that he doesn't talk like it's some given fact that a fourth race is impossible. SC players don't want a second race, which is fair, but it's not like we have no clue what we're talking about.

This thread was about disappointments with the game. I was disappointed not to see another race. I also feel it would be possible to make a fourth balanced race. And yes, I realize it's not going to happen.

that's what distinguishes war3 and sc as RTSs apart frm the different speed and gameplay.
Yeah, a fourth race would definitely make SC a clone of wc3. I mean, aside from the fact that they play entirely different, and are set in two separate fantasy realms.

Level 26
Yeah, a fourth race would definitely make SC a clone of wc3. I mean, aside from the fact that they play entirely different, and are set in two separate fantasy realms.
Actually, the racial variation in Starcraft is much stronger than that of Warcraft 3. If Blizzard sees fit to make a 4th race, it'd have to have a fundamental playing style miles apart from the other races.

Level 11
Actually, the racial variation in Starcraft is much stronger than that of Warcraft 3. If Blizzard sees fit to make a 4th race, it'd have to have a fundamental playing style miles apart from the other races.

I'm not so sure. The Zerg operate in a pretty unique fashion. Protoss and Terran are a little more alike. And adding faction #4 doesnt change how P/T/Z fight each other, it just changes how they play against #4. As a zerg player I tend to go speedlings against Protoss and Mutalisks against Terran. It would just add different ways to play. Now right now adding a 4th race to Starcraft 2 via patch would be silly. Adding a 4th race in the expansions is hazardous. Everything here is already firmly established. But in Starcraft 3 (or Starcraft 2 if this was to be included from the beginning) a 4th race just means you play it more differently then you did in SC1.

Level 7
Also perfect trinty does not make a hybrid.

Please please PLEASE, stop using trinity to refer to a combination of two things. Trinity refers to three things.

Sorry if this seems pissy but you've misused trinity somewhere around three times now and it makes me want to cry.

I'm not so sure. The Zerg operate in a pretty unique fashion. Protoss and Terran are a little more alike. And adding faction #4 doesnt change how P/T/Z fight each other, it just changes how they play against #4... But in Starcraft 3 (or Starcraft 2 if this was to be included from the beginning) a 4th race just means you play it more differently then you did in SC1.

Not exactly. If a 4th race was added Blizzard would most likely add it based off their multiplayer play style rather than lore which means that the whole unit and build lists for T/P/Z would have to be revamped in order to counter both race 4 as well as any new units added to the original trio which would more than likely degrade the play styles for all four races and make the whole game feel a bit more watered down.

Last edited:
Level 34
Why was this in response to me? I was being sarcastic there, and I agree with you entirely.

Level 6
This may also explain why I criticize such posts so much. This is a mapmaking forum, I understand that. But because of that, many here you included have no idea what they are talking about - no problem, but claiming their position as CORRECT when it's ridiculous - IS a problem. Like, you don't understand that removing a single unit from the game will make serious changes to the balance of all 3 races, not to say a 4th race!? Expansions will likely have 2-3 new units per race, but a whole new race is completely out of the question.

And there is no 'if they add a 4th race' they won't add a 4th race. Seriously if you post that at TL, GosumGamers or any GAMING site you will get laughed at so hard. In fact, such dont stay there cause you are a casual player no non-casual player would ever think of that understanding the importance to stay as it is. A 4th race will make it Warcraft in space, that's what distinguishes war3 and sc as RTSs apart frm the different speed and gameplay. In a future game in 10 years or so, Blizzard may come up with something like that but not now, not on the second Starcraft that continues the story...

No rly im not gonna waste my time on completely insane posts, this was my last commenting on such posts.

What makes you correct? Your the one whinning about achievements. I'm just speaking the truth, brudda.

I do understand the drastic changes it would cause, but if Blizzard ever feels like adding another race in the future than they will. I already said it was too late for them to do it now. I didn't think it was a good ideal to do it now anyway.

By the way, I only stated my opinion and never stated it as a fact. Who knows what Blizzard will do? Your taking this way too seriously.

Casual player? I've followed Starcraft since it began.

{EDIT}
I guess we can all agree that Battle.net 2 needs some changes.

It seems we have mixed reviews on the story. However, Blizzard is only 1/3 of the way so far. They still have a chance to redeem themselves to those who are disappointed.

The gameplay of both Multy and Single player seems to have gotten very good reviews.

Not many people have expressed disappointment with the graphics, sounds and effects, so I'm guessing the reviews on those are satisfying enough to be good.

Overall, Starcraft 2 is a good game. I'd give Wings of Liberty a B+. I hope Heart of the Swarm will be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 22
What makes you correct? Your the one whinning about achievements. I'm just speaking the truth, brudda.

Casual player? I've followed Starcraft since it began.

Idc about achievements, nor whine, I was saying it's stupid to have them in that retarded way - everything you do gives you an achievement instead of being something much bigger and longer to play in order to achieve. The account looks like a spam of shit pictures like that. This is a WoW bs I suppose. Is it so much to make an achievement require a lot of games and not 1 game = achievement, and something more serious as achievements? It's so stupid. I just dont look at them, that's my solution.

That's because some play for icons, isn't playing for portraits enough, that they made achievements? To have an account overloaded with shit. It seems Blizzard developed a whole new type of playing - play for pictures! - Soo childish, what are we, in kindergarten? And wheres MOMMY? Oh I always lol at that even at war3 that had few icons, playing for icons.. When I played war3 I would start different accounts with every new team. Spamming too many games on one account in war3 wasn't good especially if the acc had a little above 50% or under 50%, though in 2006 I did have an acc with 1500+ games and Blood Mage icon. Then I would never stay at 1 acc, yes call me smurf hahaha.

Casual is someone who plays occasionally I believe, non-casual is someone who plays daily and lots of games, it doesnt matter if you follow SC or not.

Level 9
I was disappointed a little bit by the story. I just can't believe the entire time, Tychus was under watch from Mengsk and in communication (as shown towards the end) and still he allows Raynor and Tychus to pretty much destroy his reputation with the media blitz. Other than that, I thought the story was overall good, campaign missions weren't what I expected, playing it on brutal made every mission seemed timed but I did notice that just about every mission was unique in how you played and what needed to be done, not simply Destroy the Enemy base. I enjoyed the intermissions between missions and was always interested to see what was next in the news, as far as the part about cliches go, people, everything is cliche at this point, if you let that get to you then you're in for a very aggravating life. As for the part about fourth race, it just feels too soon, 2 RTS games in a row that have four races? I'm not saying it'd be bad or screw up the gameplay, but it would definitely make them seem like they are riding on the popularity of WC, besides, as far as campaigns and race uniqueness go, I like the 3 race setup. The editor is fine, but definitly takes getting used to, just remember to go to preferences and BACKUP FILE, you will definitely be needing that if you open and close maps frequently or use the data editor heavily (crash prone). B.Net 2.0, oh theres just so much wrong, so so much wrong here, I honestly can't come up with a single thing that makes it better than the b.net from Warcraft 3 (in many ways its worse). As far as things need improving go, priority on Battle.net 2.0 comes first, editor a very close second (needs less crashiness, and possibly a few more item related actions), and last thing that I don't mind but could be improved on is achievement point balancing (10 points for 500+ wins?) and cross-realming.
Final opinon: Great game, glad I bought it, even though I had beforehand illegally torrented for free and played campaign offline.

Level 40
Blizzard developed a whole new type of playing - play for pictures! - Soo childish, what are we, in kindergarten? And wheres MOMMY?
If anything is childish it's this.

--

I have 2540 achievement points (and counting) and I like it that way. So sue me.

--

JimBob, we're obviously all entitled to our opinions, but how does "bad story, good everything else" equate to B+? (Unless you mean good but not great)

Level 3
1. I do not like that you cannot load custom single player games. If you can then I take it back but I have not seen an option for it yet.

2. I hate the fact you can't abort the timer in multiplayer. When someone in a TD leaves while counting down it can ruin the game for everyone.

3. I don't like the fact all maps must be submitted and approved by Blizzard before it can be played online.

4. I don't like how they gave us everything we could have wanted in an editor but take away the ability to use custom models. I know there is a work around but Blizzard seems to deny any maps submitted with custom models.

5. From comments floating around the internet it is looking like Activision is forcing Blizzard to sell DLC. Basicly they will release model packs and stuff for use with the editor and other stuff. Just rumors but knowing Activision I wont say it's not possible.

Level 22
If anything is childish it's this.

I have 2540 achievement points (and counting) and I like it that way. So sue me.

Yes and you could've just had 1 big for those games. No it's not my idea only, Jinro at TL also said the same about achievements being kidlike. But it's not a problem ofc, maybe something to ignore like we ignored Facebook, eventually. It's just that I facepalmed when I made a win and an achievement appeared entitled 'I won!'

Level 10
Please please PLEASE, stop using trinity to refer to a combination of two things. Trinity refers to three things.

Sorry if this seems pissy but you've misused trinity somewhere around three times now and it makes me want to cry.

Not exactly. If a 4th race was added Blizzard would most likely add it based off their multiplayer play style rather than lore which means that the whole unit and build lists for T/P/Z would have to be revamped in order to counter both race 4 as well as any new units added to the original trio which would more than likely degrade the play styles for all four races and make the whole game feel a bit more watered down.

My mistake D: I accidently put in it in there because i forgot the Word XD

Level 40
Yes and you could've just had 1 big for those games. No it's not my idea only, Jinro at TL also said the same about achievements being kidlike. But it's not a problem ofc, maybe something to ignore like we ignored Facebook, eventually. It's just that I facepalmed when I made a win and an achievement appeared entitled 'I won!'
I was referring to your diction, not the concept in general. Also, name-dropping doesn't help.

Level 22
It's not about helping or not. Before I post something to say it is a must have or not, unlike those here who post on their own, and end up in silly arguments, I firstly see if a pro player has something to say about it, then I decide if I'm with that or not. Because I have no right to say something must be nerfed/changed/removed etc when I dont see such things said or complained by one or more pro players. Not that I talk about nerfing, just an example. Yes I follow the line that when it comes to bnet, melee, it's the top players word, no one else has right to talk about nerf/change/remove. Otherwise will look bad and whiny. When it comes to mapmaking, the most famous and best communities decide. I just want to say, for what I post in most cases Im not alone, I have my own opinion but it's after those who have the right for a first word.

Level 11
Blizzard developed a whole new type of playing - play for pictures! - Soo childish, what are we, in kindergarten? And wheres MOMMY?
You know, if you want to complain about things being childish, perhaps you should try to complain in a way that isn't childish in and of itself.

@the "I won" achievement, was beta exclusive. Likely a test for their system. In all seriousness, is it really that difficult to just not give a shit?
3. I don't like the fact all maps must be submitted and approved by Blizzard before it can be played online.

4. I don't like how they gave us everything we could have wanted in an editor but take away the ability to use custom models. I know there is a work around but Blizzard seems to deny any maps submitted with custom models.

5. From comments floating around the internet it is looking like Activision is forcing Blizzard to sell DLC. Basicly they will release model packs and stuff for use with the editor and other stuff. Just rumors but knowing Activision I wont say it's not possible.
#3: Incorrect. Maps can be played online immediately after publishing. However, if your map contains inappropriate content, it is removed.

#4: Making an argument without supporting evidence is silly. Links/citation.

#5: Yay, rumors. Because clearly, random people on the internet are such a great and accurate source of information. Also, model DLC is such a retarded concept.

On a side note, I find it rather hilarious that you rely on a pro SC2 player to determine whether or not achievements are childish.

Level 22
It so happened that everything Jinro posted that time when the forums exploded with NO bnet features threads, all he posted was my thoughts.. it was the same about achievements. My own opinion since I felt bad when I saw what kind of 'achievements' I got. Also on my upper post I said that top players have to decide what will stay, be nerfed or removed. Yes even for these pictures.

Yeah im posting too much lately, just waiting to finish smth to start playing SC2 the way it's played, finally. Then my games will replace posts, I wont deal with misunderstood posts.

Level 10
Achievements actually are harder to get than what is believed. Like 10 points for one achievement is no awesome thing.
But adding a fourth race in my mind would screw up the game..

Level 7
Well of course adding a race now would screw up the game. But if it was purposely designed from the beginning nobody knows if it would screw up the game.

I think the biggest concern isn't that the balance would be lost if a 4th race was added at the start of development but that the addition of a 4th race would have to have an incredibly radical play style to either not feel like a watered down clone of the original trio or it might even degrade the play styles of the original 3 if it took some of their specializations.

Level 34
You must be joking... or you missed all the threads around.
We all have gripes with the game, but it performs pretty flawlessly as a competitive RTS, and the campaign (although lacking in my opinion) was pretty damned polished.

Level 18
I didnt have any complaints against the Campaign except it seemed kinda cliche in some areas.

The Zeratul vs Kerrigan dialogue was extremely cliche, tbh. I wanna know how suddenly Kerrigan knows everything about the Xel'Naga, in SC1 I remember it was mainly the Protoss who knew about the Xel'Naga..

Level 9
There were some SC novels that took place between Brood War and WoL, I'm sure those would explain away some of the inconsistancies one would see having only played the games, you can probably attribute it to those.

Level 5
Im disapointed with many things, none of them about gameplay.

1 - Whining about Terran being OP
2 - Whining about Protoss being most played race
3 - Whining about zerg being completely unplayable (yes, they are people like this)
4 - People yelling "MAPHACK!" in every game when i spot reapers/stalkers/nydus worm/etc. getting in my base and dying before they can do any damage.
5 - People who says this game sucks and command and conquer 3 is better 100x times.
6 - People who thinks they know everything and keeps talking in my tactics
7 - Allies that leave due to sync
8 - Allies that leave due to being absolutely retarded
9 - People who join games just because they want to know how to counter zerglings
10 - People who are whining because Galaxy editor is harder then world editor and they cannot spamm fail maps now
11 - People on SC II forum that are creating spam topics about how to make their pen0r not look like a mini sousage
12 - People who keeps masturbating with picture of Kerrigan in their other hand
13 - People that actually create threads like this

Here you go, 13 problems (on page 13)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
They need more fucking models!!!
In spite of being said that way, I agree. =P Warcraft III had so many and they were so varied.

I'm currently very annoyed by the map browsing system. I keep seeing the same maps at the top. They don't change. Less played maps are not been given a chance to climb up and it takes ages for maps below the list to fill. It's a very bad system, in my opinion. Maps that are popular don't need to be brought to the top of the list because they're already popular and people will naturally search for them. At the very least, the list should not be organized by popularity by default.

Relating the Narud discussion, did Dr.Narud ever shake hands and meet face to face with Raynor? I didn't know Duran had the ability to change his appearance, so I just assumed that the doctor speaking is not Narud, but someone else posing as him.

As for Kerrigan's hair, it really depends on what the hair is. In humans, hair is a protein, not a cell, and as such, is the result of the expression of genetic code. Given that, there are three possibilities:
  • The hair is the result of Zerg cell genome expression, and with those cells destroyed, her regular hair might grow again and we'll have a beautiful Kerrigan in Heart of the Swarm (=D).
  • Her hair is a bizarre combination of human and Zerg cells which did not get destroyed by the relic's power.
  • The hair is a protein resultant from the expression of a human and Zerg hybrid cell immune to the artifact's power. If these cells did not suffer any damage, they'll continue to produce hair.
It is not likely that her hair is made of Zerg cells, else it should have been destroyed by the artifact (a bald Kerrigan would have been extremely hilarious :xxd:).
Either way, if it does not fall off, I want to see a scene of Kerrigan trying to brush her hair in Heart of the Swarm. :xxd:

Level 5
Either way, if it does not fall off, I want to see a scene of Kerrigan trying to brush her hair in Heart of the Swarm. :xxd:

I lol'd :grin::grin:
"Damn Overmind! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK SEXY WITH THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF MY HAIR?!"
*Kerrigan throws brush out of the window*

Level 11
In spite of being said that way, I agree. =P Warcraft III had so many and they were so varied.

At the time, I was extremely frustrated. I've been working on model selection for creeps (this one wasn't so bad) and towers (this one took a long time). I probably posted that right after staring at available models for several hours.

Level 22
@ORly

Yes #1 and #3 annoyed me just as much on TL forum.
#4 yes no skill has now excuse thx to the fact that hax do exist but they are also an awesome excuse for a loss!
#5 are there any? haha pity them
#10 it is a mess but I'm not complaining about the editor at all, seems we complain at the areas we're best at - some at melee, some at the editor
#12 lol #13 yes because they find things wrong with campaign

Level 6
- The legacy map converter doesn't convert cliffs and water
- Impossible to create custom campaigns
- The whole custom models/textures thing is much more hard than WC3 to put in custom scenarios
- Artanis voice sucks, it seems a young boy (at least in my language version, italian, much better in Brood War)

Level 22
Not sure if I posted my disappointment of the game - I have absolutely no complaint about the game but about the service operating with the game. It's this f***ing retarded battle net. And the newest retardness is:

There where you see the bars:

||||||||||||||||||| Games (334)
||||||||||||| Wins (165)

Couldnt they just type a player's Wins:Losses than having to calculate 334 - 165 and similar calculations... why cant they make a NORMAL bnet - click profile, you see Win, Losses % like old bnet, it's like they purposely made it less comfortable.

I really dont understand what BlizzTarD are doing with this battle net. This battle net needs so much to be done and NO im not gonna reveal myself to the trolls at SC2 battle net forums just to raise these issues. If anyone wants to you're welcome.

Level 22
The bars help if you want to know your rough win percentage, and if you want to know your losses you can go check your ladder (as easy as clicking on the icon).

But I want Battle Net non-idiot version 1.0 style, you type a /profile Name command, you see a player profile, no matter if you just played vs him or you never matched, you double click a name in a chat channel, you see his profile, you /stats, you see his wins/losses his profile must have wins/losses not some bar.

I think seeing numbers like 60% gives a much better idea than seeing 2 bars and checking if the Wins bar is in the middle or a little past it,

Plus I dont need to see my stats when they appear
1212l.png

but that of others.

No, someone should tell Blizzard to stop doing nonsense and actually start doing a normal battle net. Now you can enter the forums only by using your main account, which im soo not gonna do. If I post in TL some of their staff would close it for thinking it's just an opinion. Blizzard look at TL. Im gonna do it.

Last edited:
Level 10
i hate how sc2 has no good custom maps yet.

wc3 should get alteast a new expansion or a new warcraft idc if it has a wow storyline. warcraft is just a fun game.

Actually There is a ton of Custom games that are awesome. Like Cortex Roleplay and Nexus wars. And alot more. But i don't see how there are no good maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.