• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disapointments with StarCraft 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
The first star-craft was grimmer, dirty, burned, bad ass!

Now this new star-craft looks round, cartoony, cute, weak.
I blame samwise's warcrafty shitty art direction.
lol, no.

The aesthetics are just as unlrealistic, yet gritty as before.

If you wanna talk about which one's grittier, the Terran Marine in Starcraft 1 looks like a fucking Michelin Tire Man in comparison.

You must have had this game confused with the Red Alert series.
Yeah, and that chick going back from zerg to human, is weak.

There other games, way better than this new star-craft.
OH DEAR, I MUST HAVE GONE BLIND FROM ROLLING MY EYES SO HARD.

Level 6
the UED's fleet was destroyed at the end of BW, and Duran is in the game; the head of the Moebius Foundation is named Emil Narud (Duran backwards).

@Kerrigan turning human again, that is just stupid. It was made very clear that she not only completely crossed the moral event horizon, but she did so of her own free will and for her own lust for power. :\

We aren't 100% sure that Narud is Duran. According to SC Wikia, some UED soldiers remains in the sector (some like Spartan Goliaths works ar mercenaries) and the expedition was only a fragment of UED total strenght

Level 11
Narud. Duran. They are the same word backwards. Narud wants to get alien artifacts, and is interested in your excess protoss and zerg specimens for "research". In the Moebius Factor, Kerrigan says "I've seen through your little 'Dr Narud' disguise." Narud's response is spoken nervously, "This Queen of Blades... quite the nuisance, isn't she?"

Also, recall Dark Moon. Duran is clearly capable of manipulating his image, stating he had "many names over thousands of years" or something roughly equivalent. Its obvious that he has simply assumed a new disguise to further his own goals.

Level 11
Watching youtube videos of SC1 and then thinking about SC2 I see a dissapointing amount of similarities between the 2. Its like all they did was give it a new b.net, update graphics, and add a new campaign. 10 years and they couldn't of added another faction or 2? But whatever I guess since so many people appear to like it. I mostly don't like that their are only 3 factions. I'm already sick of seeing the same units hopping around.

Level 26
Watching youtube videos of SC1 and then thinking about SC2 I see a dissapointing amount of similarities between the 2. Its like all they did was give it a new b.net, update graphics, and add a new campaign. 10 years and they couldn't of added another faction or 2? But whatever I guess since so many people appear to like it. I mostly don't like that their are only 3 factions. I'm already sick of seeing the same units hopping around.
This is why we can't have good things.

You are so superficial it hurts.
starcraft players are just dull I guess lawlz
No-U.jpg

(puts on flame suit)
"Maybe if I predict that the people I insult will insult me back, I will seem more clever than them. That's how it works, right?"

Level 11
muahaha my flame suit blocked your attacks!

In seriousness this is just a matter of opinion. My opinion is that it is lazy of Blizzard to not enhance the Starcraft universe by adding another faction considering they had 10 years to dream about how to make it better. It's 2010. I don't think its reasonable to ask for 5 balanced factions especially for all that WoW money they are swimming in.

Level 26
muahaha my flame suit blocked your attacks!
I'm sure that made sense in your head.
In seriousness this is just a matter of opinion. My opinion is that it is lazy of Blizzard to not enhance the Starcraft universe by adding another faction considering they had 10 years to dream about how to make it better. It's 2010. I don't think its reasonable to ask for 5 balanced factions especially for all that WoW money they are swimming in.
I agree entirely. Anyone that judges an RTS's quality by the amount of races it has is a total fuckwit.

Do you know Red Alert 2? Evidently not. Do you know how many factions it had? 2. How many did its predecessor have? 2. Did it kick ass? Fuck yes. It retained the same feel, shared some of the same units, but managed to expand on the concept and make an experience entirely unique to itself. But of course, that CAN'T be a good game. I mean, what kind of idiot doesn't just pump stupid superfluous shit like additional factions to make a sequel? Like Red Alert 3?

I don't know if you actually played Starcraft 2 or not, but it's not Starcraft.

Last edited:
Level 11
I'm sure that made sense in your head.

It did. Though I should of said "absorbed" instead of blocked.

I agree entirely. Anyone that judges an RTS's quality by the amount of races it has is a total fuckwit.

I also should of said "unreasonable" not "reasonable"

But I am not saying their is a critical connection between # of races and the quality of the game. But I do think their should be more. It adds a lot of variety with each race out there.

I don't know if you actually played Starcraft 2 or not, but it's not Starcraft.

I haven't played SC1 I have been playing SC2. One of my favorite parts about Dawn of War (Dark Crusade) is that their was like 7 races. Warcraft 3 had 4 races. That was balanced. What do you think the problems would be with a 4th race? How would that bring down the gameplay experience.

Level 1
The thing is, in order to add in a new faction, they'd have to incorporate it into the story as well. Which, when you consider that the overall arc of the storyline is primarily about the three races and their relationship with one another, bringing another race in just seems half-assed and would not get the same amount of lore love as the other three. Besides, what faction would they add if they COULD use an existing race?

Xel'Naga? They were considered the "gods" by the Protoss, that in and of itself shows them to be incredibly powerful and definitely would not make sense to turn them into a playable race.

The Hybrids? We already fight the hybrids in the campaign and we can clearly see how strong their units are, each individual fighter has enough health to match a capital ship and having the Hybrids just means that they get all of the advantages of the Protoss and Zerg (Shields and Regeneration) and none of the disadvantages.

I for one would rather Blizzard keep with the races they have playable, and fine tune them than add in a new bullshit race that can easily be seen as a half-assed attempt to cater to the masses or a overpowered faction drawn from existing races.

Level 3
I haven't played SC1 I have been playing SC2. One of my favorite parts about Dawn of War (Dark Crusade) is that their was like 7 races. Warcraft 3 had 4 races. That was balanced. What do you think the problems would be with a 4th race? How would that bring down the gameplay experience.

As people stated it here, the greatness of SC gameplay is the fact of the 3 races are completely different. Another thing, how would you "find" a 4th races without f*cking the storyline ? Like another Alien race comes ? And as you see, the Hybrids are like gods compared to any Zerg, Protoss or Terran unit.

Anti_Bodies said:
starcraft players are just dull I guess lawlz

(hides Terran Marine Puppet) Don't you dare say that ! :spell_breaker:

Level 22
There are some things that can't change, you just dont get it. For the campaign - there may be gazillion races if you like. StarCraft and these 3 races go together. They can't make Warcraft3 in space and add a 4th race because of that. More races? Go play another game, Blizzard games dont work with more than 3-4 races, and still War3 and SC are the top played RTS and most sponsors put their money into various competitions in these games. Because more races doesnt mean more quality if DoW is still affecting people's brains.

Level 11
Another thing, how would you "find" a 4th races without f*cking the storyline ? Like another Alien race comes ?

Lol that is such narrow-minded thinking. You think an entire dev team can't come up with a couple good ideas for other races? And why does Starcraft 2 have to take place just a couple years after the orig? It could of taken place in an alternate universe or thousands of years prior/after the events of Starcraft 1.

People don't seem to mind just having 3 races, so thats cool I guess. I don't want anyone to start crying because someone is criticizing their favorite game (series) of all time.

Level 11
Lol that is such narrow-minded thinking. You think an entire dev team can't come up with a couple good ideas for other races? And why does Starcraft 2 have to take place just a couple years after the orig? It could of taken place in an alternate universe or thousands of years prior/after the events of Starcraft 1.
...thus killing off all of the great characters they had from SC1? Seems a bit lame. Also, then they would have to account for the fact that the Terrans still are using the same units (for the most part) for a thousand years. >_.

Level 11
...thus killing off all of the great characters they had from SC1? Seems a bit lame. Also, then they would have to account for the fact that the Terrans still are using the same units (for the most part) for a thousand years. >_.

No one is killing off any characters. Its just a different era. And they really don't have to account for the technology not advancing, as Star Wars is immensely popular with its Old Republic games (which take place thousands of years before the movies yet they fight with all the same weapons basically).

There are a tonne of Starcraft fans (including myself) who don't want any more races, and SC2 is meant to cater to Starcraft fans.

So Ive noticed!

Level 31
Anti_bodies, I really hope you will never be a story maker of a game or a Race maker cause your ideas are soo bad lol.
starting 1000 years later?? lets just make a complete new game instead of this.
4 races??... Like i already said twice or more and other people said it, It would be a similar race to on of the 3 first.

Level 11
No one is killing off any characters. Its just a different era. And they really don't have to account for the technology not advancing, as Star Wars is immensely popular with its Old Republic games (which take place thousands of years before the movies yet they fight with all the same weapons basically).
I don't mean literally killing off, I mean removing them from the storyline completely. Also, uhh, the year is 2500 in Starcraft, so 500 years from the future and there is significant difference in technology. Also, new stuff was introduced in the time between the first great war and the brood war. Its hard to believe that everything is the exact same after 1000 years. :|

Level 10
I think the game is TOO rock paper scissors like.

Units trump other ones too much for my liking, it should not be that 1 marauder with CS beast 1 zealot, but the lot wit charge wins.

That kind of thing just bugs me, it should not be THAT dependent upon army composition, more upon micro.

Level 11
Well I can agree with that tagg1080. Though if it wasn't like this it might not involve enough strategy that people love so much. But it is annoying when I make an army and my enemy build the exact units that counter it. Warcraft 3 seemed to be a little less rock paper scissors.

Level 20

Probably because the SC1 story wasn't finished?

tagg1080 said:
I think the game is TOO rock paper scissors like.
New players seem to think this a lot. If you go into your games playing something you're hoping your enemy won't easily counter, you're doing it wrong.

Anti_Bodies said:
Though if it wasn't like this it might not involve enough strategy that people love so much.
There's a difference between rock paper scissors and strategy.

Anti_Bodies said:
But it is annoying when I make an army and my enemy build the exact units that counter it.
Player's fault, not the game's fault.

Level 10
New players seem to think this a lot. If you go into your games playing something you're hoping your enemy won't easily counter, you're doing it wrong.

There's a difference between rock paper scissors and strategy.

I just feel that skill with using your army should be more important than army composition.

Right now they are too close for my liking.

Level 31
hmm, Actualy its way way more about skills than anything else. IF there is a counter for everything its to balance the game and this way, you can make a fast counter attack and thats why you always need to product even while you attack (when you attack you need to micro). So if you only concentrate yourself on micro-ing, the opponent may destroy your army and have another very fast and kill you.

All this to explain that if blizzard would have concentrate all Sc2 on Micro, no players would have got the full potential of all units because players need to build another army while attacking.

I said that blizzard didn't concentrate all Sc2 on micro but they concentrate on it a lot. Example : There is no Attack animation before the damage (when you click to attack a unit, it immediately damage him, this is very useful to kite units).

Well I can agree with that tagg1080. Though if it wasn't like this it might not involve enough strategy that people love so much. But it is annoying when I make an army and my enemy build the exact units that counter it. Warcraft 3 seemed to be a little less rock paper scissors.

Sc2 IS NOT Wc3.

In Wc3, units have a lot of hit points and attack, Losing a unit is very bad for your army because they are all useful alone. In Sc2, it's fast attacks and counter attacks. You have to build your armies in 1-2 mins max or your opponent will come with a bigger army and kill you...

just feel that skill with using your army should be more important than army composition.

Well, making all units randomly and win would make the game easy and bad. If every units have a counter, it is to add more strategies to the game.

Level 26
But I am not saying their is a critical connection between # of races and the quality of the game. But I do think their should be more. It adds a lot of variety with each race out there.
Self-contradiction much?

And no, it wouldn't necessarily add variety. You could just as easily have as much variety with 3 races as you can with 50. You can call this the Sid Meier's Civilization Effect.

Starcraft 2 isn't about the exploration and variety, though it has enough of both. Starcraft 2's focus is the competition and gameplay. And it masters that beautifully.
There comes a point with the cheap gimmicky shit when the amount of complexity you add to the game just isn't worth taking account of anymore, and the players just start ignoring the mountain of superfluous features you add. Granted, this could work if you don't really want to make a serious competitve arena. Starcraft does.
The only reasonable/respectful arguments made in this past page were by PurplePoot and mrzwach

to everyone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=email
I don't have to respect you to be reasonable. In fact, I don't. What have you done to warrant my respect?
Lol that is such narrow-minded thinking. You think an entire dev team can't come up with a couple good ideas for other races?

And why does Starcraft 2 have to take place just a couple years after the orig? It could of taken place in an alternate universe or thousands of years prior/after the events of Starcraft 1.
They could; that doesn't mean they have to. You're calling them uncreative because they don't do the typical things you would consider to be creative. If that's not paradoxical in nature, I don't know what is.

Level 11
If you don't mind im going to respond right in the quote in red.

Self-contradiction much?
I said "critical" connection, which means the game is not dependent on # of races, just enhanced if done correctly

And no, it wouldn't necessarily add variety. You could just as easily have as much variety with 3 races as you can with 50. You can call this the Sid Meier's Civilization Effect.
Well I don't know if 3 races would have as much variety as 50 lol, but I kind of get what you mean. Though if they added a 4th race and put just as much thought into it as the others then their would be more variety simply because their are even more styles of soldiers

Starcraft 2 isn't about the exploration and variety, though it has enough of both. Starcraft 2's focus is the competition and gameplay. And it masters that beautifully.

There comes a point with the cheap gimmicky shit when the amount of complexity you add to the game just isn't worth taking account of anymore, and the players just start ignoring the mountain of superfluous features you add. Granted, this could work if you don't really want to make a serious competitve arena. Starcraft does.

I don't have to respect you to be reasonable. In fact, I don't. What have you done to warrant my respect?
A general rule would be to respect everyone you first meet. You responded with my post just bashing my thoughts without even debating the idea of another race. To be clear its not that I am hurt or forum crying about it. Its just how it has been perceived by me.

They could; that doesn't mean they have to. You're calling them uncreative because they don't do the typical things you would consider to be creative. If that's not paradoxical in nature, I don't know what is.

Nope. I'm not calling them uncreative. That coment was directed at someone else who said it was impossible for them to add another race/faction. If anything I was saying a dev team absolutely could come up with another faction and have it make sense with the story.

I ask everyone to take a breath :). I have faith that Blizzard could of made a fourth faction that a) cooperates with canon, b) balances with the other races and c) fits in well with story/other races. Some people like what is here and to be honest I do here. But I would simply like it more if they had another race. That's it! No harm intended!

Level 3
Anti Bodies said:

People don't seem to mind just having 3 races, so thats cool I guess. I don't want anyone to start crying because someone is criticizing their favorite game (series) of all time.

Never said it would be impossible to create another race. Blizz certainly could add 1,2,3,10 more races if they want too , but it would completely mess the storyline to just have a bunch of alien races appearing out of nowhere

And no one is crying cause of any critics. We are just putting our point here.

Level 11
Considering they made the protoss, terran, and zerg from scratch I am faith that they could make another unique race that could actually fit into the story line. They are experienced professionals. Just because we arrant imaginative enough to come up with another race/plot doesn't mean they can't either.

Level 1
The point is that the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg were there since the beginning of the game. Thus they are fully developed, even the hybrids were mentioned in SC1, though they were never encountered. Adding a fourth race out of nowhere seems like a deux ex machina move on Blizzard's part and it just serves to complicate the storyline. Yes, I agree, Blizzard could possibly make a fourth race to add variety and spice to the game, but they also need to take into account how a fourth race would impact the storyline. the three races, or at least, the important factions within the races, are already trying to deal with the onset of the hybrid invasion, adding another race would just further complicate the plot and would not contribute at all to the current storyline. Blizzard has ALWAYS tried to finish a storyline arc before moving on to the next. Examples: Lich King --> Deathwing, or even Diablo --> apparently Azmodan and Belial. They have never tried to add a new faction before finishing a significant arc within the plot. After all, what is the point of adding a fourth race if no one even understands why they even exist in the first place?

Level 31
Considering they made the protoss, terran, and zerg from scratch I am faith that they could make another unique race that could actually fit into the story line. They are experienced professionals. Just because we arrant imaginative enough to come up with another race/plot doesn't mean they can't either.

They are experienced professionals

i think that you are right on this point, They are professionals and they made 3 races because they though that making more races would not be good for Sc2.

Level 6
if you like a lot of races (for some reason)
then you can make your own in warcraft and just play that

He's not asking for a lot of races, but just to see a new race. As long as it fits the storyline and is well balanced with the other races than I don't see a problem with it. If Blizzard screws up(which they usually don't when it comes to gameplay) than oh well, they were taking a risk. It would be risky adding another race, but I think they could do it and if it goes along with the terms above than why not? If Blizzard could add another awesome race that fits in perfectly with the others than wouldn't you want them to do it? I'd say, go for it. Although, it's probably too late for them to do that for SC2, so we'll just have to wait for SC3.

Could they have done this for SC2 ahead of time? Probably, but not likely. Their teams are small and most of Blizzard is focusing on WoW. In fact, they had to take a year break in development of SC2 to help work on WoW. The delay for Battle.net2 slowed the development down as well.

Level 22
He's not asking for a lot of races, but just to see a new race. As long as it fits the storyline and is well balanced with the other races than I don't see a problem with it.

How can you see a problem when you don't understand a thing and think the game revolves around mapmaking. Ever thought of what this would mean for melee? Will destroy the meaning of Starcraft completely.

Does it even need commenting why they cant' make the game with 4 races, like, REALLY? I won't comment it, pointless.

Level 11
they can probably do this for warcraft4 then,

i mean, starcraft's trinity is almost like a tradition

Tradition is not something I can argue against, so 1 point goes to you.

How can you see a problem when you don't understand a thing and think the game revolves around mapmaking. Ever thought of what this would mean for melee? Will destroy the meaning of Starcraft completely.

Does it even need commenting why they cant' make the game with 4 races, like, REALLY? I won't comment it, pointless.

Destroy the meaning of Starcraft? How about making a clear post as to why specifically it is harmful to the Starcraft Community instead of deeming the idea of more then 3 races as merely stupid and not worth your time. Honestly if it's not worth your time explaining in a reasonable manner, then just stop posting in this thread.

And I don't think anyone was talking about map making. All the pro more-then-3-races people have said that this would be in the game only if their was a successful balance with a story that made canon sense. No one here is saying we should just throw in another race thats a copy of another one, doesn't balance with the other factions, and ruins the story.

Level 22
I think I'm not the first one to tell you - you're being ridiculous with your suggestions and what's worse, you think you're right about them...

Because if they make a deviation from the game in such a way as a 4th race, the point of SC - 'terran aka humans, blue/greyskinned aliens called protoss and slimy monsters called zerg fight again' will disappear with another race coming and doing a mess in the story of the 3 races. That's the definition of Starcraft - RTS with 3 races - P,T,Z.

For Melee do I need to start? A whole new race will mean total remake of the strategies., build orders and everything else that Blizzard have been doing for the past years. Not to say SC is about 3 races, all will leave when they see crap like a 4th race, it wont be SC anymore. Do I need to explain more cause I think it's so obvious it's worthless to talk any more.

I may be a little hostile sometimes, but that's because I get sick of silly posts and threads. People who dont understand things post as they imagine it and insist that it is so. I wouldn't bash people for being bad at playing the game. This is a mapmaking forum and I respect that, I wouldn't bash people for their skill but for talking wrong things and insisting they're right. One of the reasons I limited forums to just ONE - THW is to stop wasting my time with threads and posts explaining such things to people. As soon as I start playing the game in a few days I definitely wont waste my time replying here to every wrong post I see..

Level 11
I think I'm right just like you think your right. I think Blizzard could make it with a 4th race and it in fact would not blow up the game. You think Blizzard is not competent enough to pull such a feat. This is the argument in its simplest form, we are all at an impass, we all "know" we are right, lets just call it /thread.

Unless their is a separate issue (going back to the OP) others wish to discuss.

Level 31
anti_bodies, Let the professionals Blizzard Team make the game the way they think it will be the best. This is their job and Blizzard is paying them to make the best game they can. The major part of the Sc2 players don't want a third race so blizzard actually made the good choice to keep the number of races at 3.

Level 8
A small disappointment I get from story is related to the Artifact and what it did.
While just playing missions all was fine but after completing game (2 times) it really feels too much convenient:
- they started collecting artifact without knowing that they will gona use it later (this actually is common for most of the games)
- Artifact was probably made by protos many hundreds/thousands years before zerg even existed so how come it destroy only zerg?!
- they said they don't even know how to use it so how come they used it without any problems? Could add a mission there Raynor has to find a protos who could agree to help using that thing.
- there was no way any human could know that artifact can turn kerrigan into human again. Or at least there was no reason for Raynor to believe as there was no prof.

I bet many explanations are not told because they want to use it in expansion as something 'surprising and unexpected'. Well, maybe it will be so...
Everything else in story seemed fine and acceptable.

Everyone already know that custom games are made bad but at least now game list will not be overfilled with one the most popular map like dota in WC3.

No complains about the editor. Haven't really made anything yet(mo time, no interest/inspiration) but I don't think its bad or too complicated.

About SC2 similar to WC3: first part of WC3 ended with defending something for a certain time and so did it happen in SC2. guess it means in SC2 next expansion we should expect very difficult battle for power as a final mission like in WC3 expansion. And flowing what happen to warcraft, project on SC2 second expansion will be canceled and a new online-RPG will come instead:"Universe of StarCraft" :D

And about more races topic: we all knew that there will be no new races some years before official release so I think everyone having problem with that had enough time to get over it :)

for those who don't like achievements in everycorner
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=achievement-unlocked-2
funny stuff :p

Nice one!

Level 18
A small disappointment I get from story is related to the Artifact and what it did.
While just playing missions all was fine but after completing game (2 times) it really feels too much convenient:
- they started collecting artifact without knowing that they will gona use it later (this actually is common for most of the games)
- Artifact was probably made by protos many hundreds/thousands years before zerg even existed so how come it destroy only zerg?!
- they said they don't even know how to use it so how come they used it without any problems? Could add a mission there Raynor has to find a protos who could agree to help using that thing.
- there was no way any human could know that artifact can turn kerrigan into human again. Or at least there was no reason for Raynor to believe as there was no prof.

I bet many explanations are not told because they want to use it in expansion as something 'surprising and unexpected'. Well, maybe it will be so...
Everything else in story seemed fine and acceptable.

Everyone already know that custom games are made bad but at least now game list will not be overfilled with one the most popular map like dota in WC3.

No complains about the editor. Haven't really made anything yet(mo time, no interest/inspiration) but I don't think its bad or too complicated.

About SC2 similar to WC3: first part of WC3 ended with defending something for a certain time and so did it happen in SC2. guess it means in SC2 next expansion we should expect very difficult battle for power as a final mission like in WC3 expansion. And flowing what happen to warcraft, project on SC2 second expansion will be canceled and a new online-RPG will come instead:"Universe of StarCraft" :D

And about more races topic: we all knew that there will be no new races some years before official release so I think everyone having problem with that had enough time to get over it :)

Nice one!

The Artifact was made by the Xel'Naga, not the Protoss. The Xel'Naga created both the Zerg and the Protoss. And seeing as how the Xel'Naga had no part in humanity, it doesnt effect them. You didn't see any protoss in the final mission of SC2, I'm sure if there were, they would of gotten kapwnt too.

Pretty sure Horner explains how it works too. Also, I take it you didn't even pay attention to the Zeratul story.

Level 26
The owner of Moebius, Valerian Mengsk, planned all along to collect the artifacts to take down Kerrigan, possibly with the aid of the not-so-mysterias Dr. Narud.
No, it was not made by the Protoss. It was made by the Xel'Naga. And there were no Protoss on Char when it went off, so we don't even know whether or not it would hurt them.
I've got one word for you, just one word: Science. Moebius has probably been researching this artifact for years beforehand, possibly with the help of chief scientist Dr. Narud (GOD DAMN IT ITS DURAN BACKWARDS AND HES HELPING YOU TAKE DOWN KERRIGAN WHO IN BLIZZARD CONSIDERED THIS SUBTLE? EVEN IF IT IS A RED HERRING, IT'S A PRETTY STUPID ONE AT THAT).
Have you ever heard of scientific theory? You know, the other way scientists handle things? Yes, believe it or not, scientists can formulate hypotheses from observing the properties of something before they actually experiment.
Also Xel-naga are both Zerg and Protoss Combined in Perfect Trinity.
No, that would be the hybrids. The Xel-naga are the ancient beings that created the two races.

Though it is interesting to note that they called the hybrids their new vessel, perhaps implying that they will somehow implant themselves into the bodies of the Hybrids or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.