• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DireWolf.blp

well heres an old skin of mine that got rejected and that i fixed now.. :D
Enjoy and i'm crossing my finger so it gets approve

22:31, 26th Aug 2008
THE_END: I still want more highlights, as I have said already, TOO DARK

so meeh!

Edit= oups forgot to redo the teeth my bad :D

Keywords:
Animal, forest, creature, wolf, enchanted creature, werewolf, plant, tree, bushes, beast, rawr
Contents

DireWolf.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:19, 22nd Dec 2008 THE_END: I remember the old one, and this is definetely an improvement. Very nice

M

16:19, 22nd Dec 2008
THE_END: I remember the old one, and this is definetely an improvement. Very nice

Level 11
It remindes me of a wolf from the movie "Ladie of the Lake". Movie sux but i realy liked the doggyes. To bad they lost :( (In the movei. It willl rock in a scenario hehe)

Oh yea and skin is awsome

Level 5
This skin isn't working? :S
I can only see the skin in the potrait.
not at the model itself on the map only on the potrait as said when you click on it.
Am I doing something wrong?

Level 9
Looks terrific, but one the "Ladie in the water" the thing doesnt realy look like a dog?

Anyways, best moment is when the TV guy is getting killed and he says that if it was in a movie he whoud run to the door and just close it before the beast grabs him. And then he starts running to the door and the beast kill him after 1 second. xD

Level 10
Witch path shall I import the skin to? Cause Textures\TimberWolf.blp does not work
Ha!
Now I've got some help! The skin shall be imported to:

Units\Creeps\TimberWolf\TimberWolf.blp

Textures\TimberWolf.blp will only work if you use the RoC version of the Timberwolf.

Last edited:
Level 2
It had to be said...
Chia pet :3
anyway, awesome looking wolf here, might use it for a Nature themed spirit beast

Level 10
Looks terrific, but one the "Ladie in the water" the thing doesnt realy look like a dog?

Anyways, best moment is when the TV guy is getting killed and he says that if it was in a movie he whoud run to the door and just close it before the beast grabs him. And then he starts running to the door and the beast kill him after 1 second. xD

Lmao I laughed at that part of the movie. He didn't even seem to be running. he looks more like he's walking, as far as i can remember.:ogre_hurrhurr:

back to topic: One helluva job there. 5/5 XD