• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Did someone ever finish warchaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Did someone ever finish warchaser by blizzard without cheat?
You play multi or single? For the people who playing multi, are you guys already complete it? For the people who playing single, is it hard?
I just want to ask your opinion about warchaser, because i never finish them alone and never play it multiplayer

Level 25
I already finished that map. It is multiplayer because if single it is impossible to finish. I love the tank and spider part. I chosen heroes and items with high armor to survive. The friends I play with are already expert in that map. I practice it sometimes to improve my skills. I finished that map once but four times that I almost killed the boss.

Level 21
I've done quite well as skeletorus and beastmaster. The most important ability for skeletorus is brilliance aura, as it reduces the time that I have to wait.
Although the tank part is hopeless and I hate it. Basically you fail the whole game if you fail it and there is absolutely no way to prepare for it, so I'd say it's poorly designed.

Level 30
yup, that's it..
i'll try multiplayer with my brother later

Here are some of my good guides for warchaser:

-You and your bro should double 'BeastKnight' in the game, that way you two won't have trouble when it comes to massive fights. While on the early stage, you and bro should solo at the murlocs(you from the left, your bro from the right), keep creeping/micro moving/only summoning the wolves till you guys reach level 5. Then team up and creep up from the gnoll poacher area this should gain you guys from turning level 7. DON'T FORGET! do not destroy the murloc and gnoll huts till you guys have manage to reach max level, until then you two won't be having a hard time reaching the end of the game. :thumbs_up:

Although the tank part is hopeless and I hate it.
Its a total pain when you try it solo, luckily I end up playing it for more than a hour just to regen the tank and finish that area. It ruined my life lol

Level 9
I played it with my brother, along with 2 friends of mine. They always getting on top of me,showing of there fancy RPG skills. But they all died in the final boss, exept me. I just running around (I'm faster than the boss)and throw everything I got to it. It worked! I was the true hero of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.