• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Demon Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everybody.
I'm working now on the Demon Campaign, and I really need a good units for that.
Is there any one who can make a variation of Fal Stalkers? like a team colored, tiny fire in his back and handcuffs on his legs (a bad ass stalker LoL)

This will help me a lot...

BTW, my English isn't good, sorry.

Level 34
I made a team coloured felhoud a while back; also, there is this amphibious felhound model that could work as an variation too: Amphibious Fel Hound, and ofc, this absolute beast of a model, the fel version fits with your description: Core Hound, also there's the HoS version too:

Attachments

• FelHoundPurpleTC.mdx
    171.1 KB · Views: 23
  • FelHoundPurpleTC_Portrait.mdx
    31.3 KB · Views: 23
  • FelHoundRedTC.mdx
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
  • FelHoundRedTC_Portrait.mdx
    31.3 KB · Views: 25
  • HosDemons.rar
    600.5 KB · Views: 33

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You can simply search the Models section for words like: hound, fel, stalker etc.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I tried a little something. I'm terrible with animations so I didn't add any chains as they'd look stiff.
Also, a custom texture and some more geoset editing would help the model be more different than the original.
ezgif-6-2c90bfa6ab87.gif

Attachments

• FelStalkerEditSmokeEDIT.mdx
    170 KB · Views: 29
Level 34
I tried a little something. I'm terrible with animations so I didn't add any chains as they'd look stiff.
Also, a custom texture and some more geoset editing would help the model be more different than the original.
View attachment 387574
Hey that's pretty cool! Maybe just a simple swap to the purple version skin, also there are some pretty cool skins for the felhound in the database

Level 8
Heron, You said you were going to create a Demon-themed custom campaign, what would it be about?
Hello everybody.
I'm working now on the Demon Campaign, and I really need a good units for that.
Is there any one who can make a variation of Fal Stalkers? like a team colored, tiny fire in his back and handcuffs on his legs (a bad ass stalker LoL)

This will help me a lot...

BTW, my English isn't good, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.