• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone
I really need one model for my map and I just couldn't find it anywhere. The unit I'm looking for is a quarterstaff wielding human made from Demon Hunter's model.
Despite the fact, that I found Quarterstaff attachment, finding human Demon Hunter without weapons gave me nothing.
So here's my request, if anybody would find some spare time - a Demon Hunter model with human's skin, without the mask on his face, the ultra-long ears, tatoos on his chest and his weapons.
If someone already asked for this, sorry for making unnecessary post, yet the number of posts on this forum makes any search extremely slow.

Level 6
Well, if you could make an animation like his casting animation, yet with right hand down and only left up, then I'd be grateful :)
.o/
/|
/ \
Sth like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.