• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goat Demon model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello, I need a model that includes following:

it should be a man with goat head and goat legs, his fur should be black and it should also be as good quality as possible if you can please :cool:

basically his head should look like this and should have well built mans body and goat legs, his fur should be black and its eyes should be white or red, no inside stuff (I don't remember the name of it in english, I mean that black thing in eye) and it shouldn't be wc3 style, it should be more like realistic style or diablo (not diablo 3) style... oh and almost forgot, it sohuld be holding two handed weapon like (I don't know its name in english, it's like long fork) or just two handed axe or sometihng like that, but it should be as scary and demonic as possible... :smile:

3529213033_d57afc3ede.jpg

I think I've describet it well, so I'll be just waiting for someone to show up that'll help :cute: thanks for attention btw :wink:

Level 5
no no I want him to have goat head, that's the main thing... like moon clan in diablo or just satan, baphomet, satyr or demon or whatever you'll call him...
he should look like this but his fur should be black and be more demonic... so any voulenteers of making it? :p

picdia4.jpg

Level 7
Ill try

Ill try it out, im not promising anything im so new to it but maybe i can atleast make the head. Ill post a pic of what i have so far.

Ive tried to make the head as if from a front view to look as though its in the shape of an upside down star. =D

Edit: A little bit more, Added the head an tried to place it correctly no texture for it though. Its yours im not havin a good time tryin to get it to work. Used the ingame tauren for the head and added to the satyrhellcaller model in game from the idea GhostThruster. =D

Attachments

• GoatDemon.jpg
    GoatDemon.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 399
  • GoatDemon.mdx
    138.9 KB · Views: 103
  • GoatDemon2.jpg
    GoatDemon2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
Level 5
Ill try it out, im not promising anything im so new to it but maybe i can atleast make the head. Ill post a pic of what i have so far.

Ive tried to make the head as if from a front view to look as though its in the shape of an upside down star. =D

Edit: A little bit more, Added the head an tried to place it correctly no texture for it though. Its yours im not havin a good time tryin to get it to work. Used the ingame tauren for the head and added to the satyrhellcaller model in game from the idea GhostThruster. =D

THANKS MAN!!!! you're the best!! it looks cool!!!

Level 5
but one tihng, can you add an axe or sometihng instead of that blade please, just pick a weapon from models on this site, like this one maybe... :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-axe-02-a-150079/?prev=search=axe&d=list&r=20

thanks again, and it was very creative making head like pentagram :)
btw, are you going to make skin too or you just do models? it would be megacool if you did skin too if you do them, and it should have mans chest and black fur... :p

wow I still can't believe how cool this model is!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Level 5
oh and one more thing, the model still has some big horns (not on demon but it can be seen during animations in the air... and are you going to add those horns too? those are some brutal horns, it would be awesome too if it had those horns (those bigger ones that are in the air right now :D )... :p

oh and did I mention that the model was awesome?! IT'S THE BEST MODEL THAT I'VE SEEN OF GOAT DEMON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.