• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero_FelArchon

Fel Orc Rider hero that leads the armies into battle on his furious and mighty felstalker.

Rider is a heavily edited version of my godess of war/demoness model. Animations are from felstalker, thrall and direwolf.

Have fun with it.

Update: Fixed the hand wrap.

Update: Thined out the TC, removed TC from the weapon as the bones weren't working as they should, added flame effect on the weapon.

Update: Reduced the muslce mass of the arms.

Update: fixed the messed up portrait.

Update: Fixed attachment points and internal name. Thinking about something for the spell animation.

Keywords:
fel, orc, hero, female, demoness, demon, felstalker,
Contents

Hero_FelArchon (Model)

Hero_FelArchon (Model)

Reviews
13:14, 6th Aug 2015 Misha: not bad, they both perform well ingame. but the hand attachments should feel better if they were on the rider's hands and following them. same thing with the weapon attachment.. it would look nicer if it were to follow the...

M

13:14, 6th Aug 2015
Misha: not bad, they both perform well ingame. but the hand attachments should feel better if they were on the rider's hands and following them. same thing with the weapon attachment.. it would look nicer if it were to follow the tip of the sword, or so.
also.. but just an idea, they both could use some sort of unique motion and sfx to them, probably on the spell anim? as it kinda makes their shoulder move in some odd ways

Nicely done

I would redo the teamglow, it's lill too much and is also rigged oddly.. (like it's away from the weapon on the spell anim)
also you have very bad clipping with the weapon and the head on the same spell anim..

and lastly, which is just my opinion, maaaaybe those arms need to be succubus texture, instead of the current one, which reminds me of 'the THING'-s rocky arms

Level 51
Me pretty sure he just forgot to hit the optimize button

True dat, reduzed filesize drastically.

I would redo the teamglow, it's lill too much and is also rigged oddly.. (like it's away from the weapon on the spell anim)
also you have very bad clipping with the weapon and the head on the same spell anim..

and lastly, which is just my opinion, maaaaybe those arms need to be succubus texture, instead of the current one, which reminds me of 'the THING'-s rocky arms

Did as you said sir. Nothing much to do about the spelll animation though.

I like the arms as they are but you're kinda righ with your reference haha.

wut's dat? :eek:

A fel orc riding a fel stalker?