sniffer Hound.blp

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Info:

The Sniffer Hounds are dog-type creatures that have long, prehensile tentacles that they use to drain the blood of their prey. They have dirty, leathery skin which appears to be decaying and, strangely, make snarling sounds which resemble that of a large feline rather than a canine. Since they are blind, they use the large eye on their legs to see. The male variety has visible eyes, ears and green tinted fur and flesh. Females are missing eyes and ears and are purple tinted, with longer, sharper claws. The gender and rank of the Sniffer Dog is betrayed by their coloration. Green-tinged Sniffer Dogs, thought of as males, are weaker and less threatening than the purple-tinged, thought of as female, variety.

feel free to use it as long as you don't distribute to other websites.

FUCK, i did not notice the wrong file path. well anyway path's been updated so enjoy!

Keywords:
dog, canine, sniffer, doggy, DONT sAY IT sUCKs, OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU IF YOU DO.
Contents

Sniffer Hound (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
12:40, 1st Oct 2010 THE_END: This is absolutely wicked. Nice job on this, I love what you did with that head wrap, I hate that part

M

12:40, 1st Oct 2010
THE_END: This is absolutely wicked. Nice job on this, I love what you did with that head wrap, I hate that part

Level 14
The sading looks good , in facts it suits the skin very well with a poisonois touch :) the ideas is really nice and the concept is well executed,the details are good 2 and that eye give him a nice effect the blindfolk is really nice 2
i think you only should fix the "tentacle" maybe and the hair add him more shadows nice work 4.5/5 approval and +rep
Have a nice day
-kazzo-
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 34
Idea and execution is great, apart from being a bit messy when wrapped, which is not completely your fault.
However still this skin is not really that great because it does not really work.
Unanimated Eyes that are really huge and stick out!!!! I tested this ingame and it looked totally odd.!
Of course it's not your fault. However this skin idea does not really work!
Technically wise it's a good job though!