• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1%??but no cap?
-Made 1%/2%/4% no cap
-Made Blood system
-Made Custom Creep/Wave/Support system (you can make it any number now)

~~~
Making some abilties to test the difficulty of the waves
Created a bunch of abilties for testing and added wave 11

Attachments

• Demon DefenceObjects.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 17
Catacombs of chaos sound nice. Then after that REBIRTH =D. And it will be a complete saga: The Triology of Darkness, Hmm if you gonna make catacombs of chaos can i help terrain that? ^^

Oh and Demon defense isnt finished yet

Level 17
YEY got the job now since its an rpg map i need to somehow learn how to do proper terrains =D.

On a side note do you know of any building models/skins i can use for the Demon terrain at the mo.

Also What are we classing as Demon. Considering Demonic beings have mutiple meanings depending how broad you want to put the perspective upon it.

your welcome to once this is finished ill tell you my ideas on a side note

made an ability for the dark mage
Creates 10 Tentacles around the targted unit and stuns them for 1 second each level increases the tentacle's damage defence and hitpoints.

Level 1 - Tentacles do 6-8 damage have 100 hitpoints and 0 armour, 1 second stun.
Level 2 - Tentacles do 9-11 damage have 170 hitpoints and have 0 armour, 1 second stun.
Level 3 - Tentacles do 15-17 damage have 240 hitpoints and have 1 armour, 1 second stun.
Level 4 - Tentacles do 18-20 damage have 350 hitpoints and have 1 armour, 1 second stun.

i can have a go at skinning the egg if you really want it

@randomkilla if your free and have nothing to do could you add upgrades for the demon units (not heroes) so damage armour and health need it so when one person upgrades it it works for all
E.g. player red upgrades there damage to level 2 player 2 can then just go from level 2 to level 3 and so on i think 20 levels should be enough

Level 17
You can skin :O. =D TYTYTYTYTY but if your gonna spend your valuable time could you reskin some of the city buildings instead xP?

You know in the last terrain i posted you said wtf with the houses. If you make Demon version of them then YEY =D

Level 17
i can sorta skin but mailny with filters and CnP but if it looks good hey

Doesnt matter how you do it. As long as it looks epic its good =D. As To be honest i dont think the end user of this game is gonna be a Modeler or skinner. More of as the general public of wc3 peoples are, Gamers. Although yeh i guess it kinda does if your being reviewed on map but hey still cool. Also it means the terrain doesnt need to be completly changed just the skin imported and a few minor details =D!

Level 17
i had already put in a request. >.< All i got was a ranom skinner saying "Merh it has to be approved" Then i pointed out that it was a blizzard model ...... He was like "are you sure", Yep was released On the Easter map.

But anyway Hopefully somone replies to it soon D=

Sad about the Skinning fail though D= Had my hopes up .....

Maybe if we tinted the buildings and them transparent like blood rest ghost and mix doods of demonic things with them. Wait stupid idea nvm

Level 17
Basic skinning? Hmmm. Could always try fading it red and Transposing an image from The interwebz to incorporate into your design? (Of course checking copyright etc)

Better idea. Are you able to make it so the the door of the buildings are busted in and Everything looks broken?

Or we could say change story line xP

The demons had been driven out of there Homeland at the Citadel of Ha'los and were forced back into the recesses of (Demon land place name here). They came across a small fort, which was troubled with plauge and quickly siesed by the few demon lords survivours. It was here they decided to make there stand. Here is where they would try and defend as they prepared to head of to a newland, where they could recolonize and build up the An army to get revenge.

These are all back up blacks incase we dont find somone who will do the skins D=.

Or i could simply redo the whole terrain without buildings xP . Just a matter of spending time thinking what would fill the huge gap xP

Level 17
Thanks Ill make a second request seperate for the City skins as at the mo i got it called as Skin All about eggs which is a bit of putting ! D=

Edit: Made the request =D. Hopefully this one wont get spammed by somone hwo hasnt even bothered checking the resource before wondering if i have permission or not xP

Oh btw Dark please will you update the First post.
So i and everyone can see what you guys have done so far, because it all sounds really cool, but its like a Huge Jigsaw D=.
Which is why i understand now that no one could ever defeat the great anti protection system of 1/8the maps (Without spending ages fitting pieces together).

But still it would be nice to have a list of what there is =D

Or is it already updated and thats what we have so far?

Also Since you have a few of the Basic hero you get in hero stuffies. Tank dps mage is it okay once you guys have finished what you need for the beta. That i start to suggest really outlandish hero's?

Last edited:
Level 17
April fools joke by Mods i guess. xP There is a thread in Site dicussion. Yum rep tasty. AWww now my rep is 0 Just ate it all. Also since Rep is food Neg rep should be shit. Also this is unfair you only got a muffin and i got COOKIEZ pwnd =D

Level 17
[
So you have a super huge muffin ayee? Hmm Well i has 3 of da biggest cookiez in the world. =D
Huge muffin :O. (Btw were becoming more off topic by the minuite should we be posting this on chat >.<) And leave Proper chat on map for here

Level 3
yep ok
:gona be ALOT of units if theirs 3 groups
why did you make wind heavy trigger when you could of easily just went edit region properties->tick the weather box and choose>?

found the probelm
you add every unit in weather wind this INCLUDES your allys units ill see if i can fix it or else the wave doesnt mov

: ill leave the balancing to you dark

Last edited:
Level 3
NEW IDEA
Blood Points:Every time you beat a boss everyone gets 1 blood point and the killer gets 2, if you complete the game you get 10.
Blood Points allow you to buy saveable items that always stay with you and unlock new heroes and can upgrade your heroes.
Replace lumber with some sort of blood icon and make it saveable.

Blood points can be used to create deadly last stand stations that release heavy damage on the enemy.
Also be used to repair gates and towers.

Level 17
New idea:
Mercenary
Each player can hire a mercenary to help them fighting, when hired, a mercenary will cost an amount of gold every second, the mercenary's gold cost and gold needed persecond will be different from one mercenary to another one
The mercenary will be spawned in a area, near the shop's area (probably a tavern like), and to hire them, you need to buy a scroll from the bar keeper, after that, give it to the desired mercenary, and, mercenary will have 2 choices, either they will accept your request, or reject it and go out from the bar (un-spawn able until the player leaves the bar for 6 waves)

Level 17
If the mercenary cost per-round, if someone doesn't want to pay his mercenary, he will send the mercenary to die, so, it is more balanced if the mercenary is cost/sec, or...
Make a hiring system, like, how long you want to hire the mercenary, 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, or 1 hour?, so, if the time is up, the mercenary's ownership will changed to neutral passive, and will 'go back' to the tavern

Level 3
To keep the game intresting we need suprises.
-Giant Zepplin Carriers
-Digging Machines
-approaching from the sides
-traitors from inside

Level 3
dark any previews or beta maps which we can have a look at?? its been like (counting fingers) 6 months or so from the last time we got to see anything.

im at college atm so bare with me as soon as i get home i will edit first page

UPDATE:
- Demon Knight Finished
- Started Demon Hound
- Working on skill Dark Puls for the demon mage
- Demon Reaper now has his second form ready

i will finish these updates when i get home

EDIT:
Here i have a hero tell me what you think

Blood Hound
Main Stat:Strength
Abilitys:
Minions - Summons 2 identical lesser Blood Houds - damage and health increase with each level
Blood Rush: Drains the Blood Hounds Life Poits and gain bonuse attack speed, damage and defence - each level increases def gained and damage gained

i need 2 more ability ideas one of them being and ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.