• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Terrainer for hero defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi, thx for reading this thread
i require a terrainer to hlep me with a hero defence
a human expedition was sented to outland to build a siege camp, unfortanatly, we came with a letter that was scratched and cursed by a demon, the human king is discusing which hero's will go to help the expedition

you basicly begin at a base of humans,3 lanes of undead start attacking you, but 3 lanes humans attack to (its not dota style )but, the thing is, there is a building,destroying the building will let you in more in the deep of the demon base, once a building is destroyed it summons a mini boss on the lane and begens the spawning of a better unit

the map will contain custom spells ,as soon as i can find those that can fit,shops, and bosses.

terrainer ( beta testers will be soon if i find a terrainer)

REP+,credits,name of your hive account on a boss,credits and a big thanks

thx for reading the thread i would love to hear that you would be as a terrainer
you must contain simple terraining map for me to see your skills

Last edited:
Level 5
is wc3 dying? no more terrainers? i really wanna make a map before the hard time starts of school

Level 19
Warcraft III isn't dying, I'm sure somebody who's good at terraining would come visit here soon, anyways, hope you don't lose hope:)

Level 5
Provide me with test map, some info about tilesets, and you will have amazing terrain in no time.

empire jack seems not to respond, but finally some one is interested. enway, can i have your skype? it will be much easier to communicate with you ,if you dont have skype ,uhm would be comfortable if you download it,its a good program not containing viruses, but i can guess you can send your email, if you dont want to send your email or skype well, teach me how to pm the map via hivework shop,but skype would be a much better thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.