• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Judgement Day [Defend The Base]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm doing this project, consists of a defend the base, humans vs demons.
Humans build and defend their base, and demons try to kill them.

I need anyone who has time, and basic skills, no need to be really good at anything, just willing to help, and a lot of time.
The map is attached to this post, but it's constantly changing, so when you download it it'll be out of date.

Advanced description of the map:

As soon as the map starts, players from 1 to 10 are given their main unit, the Human.

dibujoba.png

And players start building their bases:

dibujoobk.jpg

As the game moves on, demons start getting stronger and stronger, and acquire items. For now there isn't much more, but as the map starts growing I'll add more stuff.

Attachments

• Judgement Day.w3x
    768.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 5
Ok I'm making this defend the base, humans vs demons, there are 1 or 2 demons, and 10 or less humans, each human creates and defends its own base, going through tiers, building buildings and recollecting wood.
Demons have a set of items, and go leveling up, up to 200.
I'm currently doing this on my own, but I need any type of help, you don't need to be really good at something, just average, and with some free time.
The map is attached to this post.

Craphter, to you I submit my application for a triggering and unit creator.

I'm pretty decent at unit ideas and creation(no modeling)[2/5],

I'm above average with triggering[4/5],

I can balance things out pretty nicely too.
~~DooM

Status
Not open for further replies.