• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Delete Entire Wc3sear.ch Projects Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Then again, what does that have to do with day of the fish?

All projects will most probably be stored in the dead projects area since all of these projects have been abandoned since 2004/2005. No need to delete them.

It has 1/4 to do with DOTF since this project is a part of what I'm saying should be gone. And yes, at least there it would be out of the way of recent projects from our users. I would have posted in a general wc3sear.ch projects forum, but there isn't one. So this was the next best option.

Level 24
Thanks Archian for the attention, but what does this link imply? I've read the post before now... but this thread was about deleting these projects, and either way me and Rage came to a mutual understanding. I think. :infl_thumbs_up:

What archian was implying with that link is that the forums are still being merged, and there is no point telling us that there is still a forum from wc3sear that needs to be moved or deleted.

Anyway I made the Inactive Projects forum for a reason, that is so that there is an archive of old projects, because people may still be intrested in them. The wc3sear projects will be moved there, just like any other project.

Level 18
What archian was implying with that link is that the forums are still being merged, and there is no point telling us that there is still a forum from wc3sear that needs to be moved or deleted.

Anyway I made the Inactive Projects forum for a reason, that is so that there is an archive of old projects, because people may still be intrested in them. The wc3sear projects will be moved there, just like any other project.

Good Deal. I didn't see an Inactive Projects forum, so that's why I suggested it. Sorry, if I woulda known about it beforehand I would have posted in there. But, I'm still new here :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.