• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tical Warning vs X-Trinitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Right now, im working on a project called (See thread title). Its based off Angel Arena..but diffrent. Instead of 500 hero's you only get ~15 hero's. There is a duel system change, meaning, instead of 1v1, its team vs team. There is a 1v1 duel area, will get to that later on. I owuld make new layout, but im jut so terrible at terraining. If someone wants to make a new layout for the map, be my guest :D

Duel System: Subject to change.

the duel system is like any other duel system, but instead of the angel arena way, in my version it will be a team elimination. It will have its own part of the map, a little area where you duel. The fight ends when everyone on the versus team is killed. The winners then gets 10,000 gold each. When you die in the Arena, you must wait till the duel is over.

Income System: OK

Each player will have a 250 Gold income in the beginning. The income will happen every 2minutes. But....when ever you kill a hero, you get a bonus 100 Gold added to your income. Every 10 kills changes your income by 1500 Gold. Every Duel win increases that teams income by 500 Gold.

Fight System: OK

Fights can happen anywhere on the map, but you may not cross into the enemy's area until after the first duel - This is to stop early killing - I will probobly make a fight area to fight enemys when ever you want to test your skill - min. level is 5 - Although nothing will happen, the opponent will just die increasing your income by 100 Gold, your team gets nothing.

Gods: OK

There is 4 Gods. They are Tical, X, Trinitty, Warning. They can all be summoned by a text command - Although cannot be summoned until 10minutes have passed ingame - You may also send them away with a text command - Can be re-summoned - They all have a chance of dropping Souls of special heros, and dropping good items.

Souls: OK

Souls are items that if you have them, you turn into that hero - But you must meet a certain Stat/level Request - they are much stronger then normal hero's. Some souls cannot be bought and must be acquired by killing the Gods, but yet still have a very low drop chance/rate.

Items: Maybe

Some items you cannot buy, they only drop off random Creeps or off the Gods. Yet still then some items make you reach a certain Level/Stat request to use. Also some items are only attainable by mixing 2-4 items together to make it.

Layout: OK

Unlike the Angel Arena/H v H layout, it will have more area's. Will have a new dueling arena, Creep area's, Some area's also Require you to be a certain level to enter - To prevent power leveling -

Players: OK

2-8

-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Comments? Suggestions? Ideas?
What do you think of this map?
Good idea or bad idea or needs work?

----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

Skins currently im gonna use, I canno't remember where i got them, but i will put down their names. (Some from wc3sear.ch, hive work shop, wc3campains)

High Res Doodad pack (wc3campains)
Taasar (wc3sear.ch)
Bladedancer (wc3campains)
Prism Tower (wc3sear.ch)
Goblin Thief (wc3campains)
Troll Shaman (wc3sear.ch)
HeroTadakatsuHonda (wc3sear.ch)
HeroKunoichi (wc3sear.ch)
Gnoll Slicer (wc3campains)
Teddy Abomination (wc3campains)
Holy Knight (wc3campains)
Mega Revenant (wc3campains)
Bear Master (wc3campains)
MushroomVillage (Hiveworkshop)

Lookdown Terrain!

I will be trying to get rid of the tileset ASAP. just working on finishing the creep zones, and what not. What do you think of the sounding of this map?

tell me what you think :D

I do need help on:

Triggers
Balancing
Items
Spells

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.