• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
2vc9nbl.png

INTRODUCTION - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Warriors is a project to a Warcraft map, style "Naruto Ninpou" or "DotA ". You choose a hero of the game "Mortal Kombat 2011" and you can increase your fighting level, developing skills and purchasing items to increase their strength and defense.

The map has three sides, each side and a location that will be the basis of the team. Here you will find shops, both for items such as recipes. At the base, will also have a central building, where you can update it. When construction reach level 50, the game ends, as well as destroy the enemy building also results in the end game.

The development of the map now
For now, the map is only an idea. There's nothing done yet, because I'll need help on the part of models of the characters and their skills. So any help and suggestion is welcome. Soon I will recruit people to help out with this project because I think it's a nice idea and game can be pretty exciting.

Map - 0%
Triggers - 0%
Models - 0%

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMap Featuresxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Destroy the enemy central building
* Update your central building to level 50
* Your opponent quit

Every 15 minutes of play (marked by a counter), there will be a duel between players (conditions duel decided by host).

On the sides of the map will have an area with a boss, low level. After defeating him, he will give a poor item and you can proceed in the dungeon, fighting boss ever stronger, that will give it stronger and rare item.

You can use an ability called "Duel. " So you send an invitation to the target, which can accept or reject it. Once accepted, the challenger decides the conditions for the duel.

Timer - Game ends in 2 hours
- Game ends in 1 hour
- Game ends in 40 minutes

Choosing the Hero - Everyone choose their own hero
- Everyone takes a random character

Enable Kratos (God of War)? - Yes
- No

Enable Events? - Yes
- No

Events - A type of random duel
- Only duels 1x1
- Duel 1x1 and 1x1x1

Dungeon - Dungeon Enable
- Disable Dungeon

Any mistake in my English let me know because I am Brazilian and I do not trust my English and Google translator sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.