• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Defenders of the Blood

What map Should I Focus In the Future?

• Defenders of the Blood

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • The Heroes of Azeroth

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25

52yuc5.png

Map Info

Author: Chenralstrasz
Type: Role Playing Game / RPG, Defense / Survival
Current Size: 3,073kb
Main Race: Blood Elf
Story Type: Medieval/Warcraft
Suggested Players: 1
Tileset: Cityscape

231443-albums6988-picture77341.png

Defenders of the Blood is an SPRPG (Single Player Role Playing Game) that is based on the First Chapter of GG&K's Dwarf Campaign, Defenders of Dwarenkind but with RPG features. You will prepare your defenses by Training (actually, It's like Hiring) and rescuing units from the Wretched for 90 minutes and Defend your Stronghold for 30 minutes. You can expect new Models, Skins, Icons, Spells, Systems and Features in this map.

231443-albums6988-picture77413.png

DotB has New features that you may enjoy when playing the map.

-Hours worth of playing
-New Custom Abilities
-20 New Items and Many Edited Items 10 can be achieved using Alchemy
-New Models for Items and Attachments
-New Textures and Icons
-New Characters
-No need of waiting in training units
-Choose one of the three attributes to be your hero's primary attribute
-Buyable Abilities
-Run your own stronghold
-Complete New Kind of Quests
-More!

231443-albums6988-picture77342.png

Story

Many years after the Destruction of Quel'thalas in Prince Arthas' Quest to ressurect Kel'thuzad, Quel'thalas is slowly rebuilding. But now, the Destroyer of Quel'thalas, now Lich King, Arthas sent his undead minions to destroy some of the Blood Elven Strongholds and the Blood Elf Capital, Silvermoon. Their first attacks will be on the one of the greatest strongholds, Sanguirathar. The Regent Lord, Lor'themar Theron have sent you to prepare and defend the Stronghold from the Scourge's attacks.

Characters

Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron
- The Regent Lord of Quel'thalas. He heard the the news about the Undead attacks and He sent you to defend Sanguirathar. He will appear in the later events of the map.

Player(The Defender) - He/She is sent by Lor'themar to defend Sanguirathar from the Scourge.

Dollunar Dawnblade - The second in comand of Quel'Thalas. He is sent by Lor'themar to assist you in Defending Sanguirathar. He is Non Playable in the Map but he is controlled by an AI.

231443-albums6988-picture77343.png

35a0i34.jpg

51sf7s.jpg

231443-albums6988-picture77337.jpg

15rhyes.jpg

Credits

Models
Tenebrae
Klayton
SinisterX
Wandering Soul
Cavman
Frankster
I_Am_Legionnarie
Ujimasa Hojo

Skins
I3lackDeath

Icons
Tenebrae

Others
Forsaken

Note: In-game credits will be shown in a special room.

Here's a signature If you want to support the project:

231443-albums6987-picture77414.png
HTML:
[Center][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/defenders-blood-245872/"][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/231443-albums6987-picture77414.png[/IMG][/URL][/Center]

Last edited:
Level 3
Good project you have here :D but is there a screenshot?Or is it my computer problem cuz I seen nothing in the screenshot :eek:

And about the vote...i don't really saw the heroes of azeroth map before and i cant find it anywhere so...can you show me?o_o

Level 25
Good project you have here :D but is there a screenshot?Or is it my computer problem cuz I seen nothing in the screenshot :eek:

And about the vote...i don't really saw the heroes of azeroth map before and i cant find it anywhere so...can you show me?o_o

The Heroes of Azeroth is a SPRPG map. You play as an human, orc, night elves and undead. Adventure, complete quests, level as the story unravels. It has more features than an ordinary RPG, like better boned models with better animations, a place where you can take a screenshot, change your character’s look in-game, well planed story, new models, explore Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, level up to 100(I’ll change it if you want), Garrisons, and more. It will have expansions like WoW so more features can be added.

But There is a big Problem......I will not make it as a campaign but Azeroth can't fit the 256x256 sized map.

Last edited:
Level 3
Ops sorry didn't know i say its a campaign o.o i was typing so fast that i didnt reliazed what i was typing :eek:

Level 25
Dollunar Dawnblade should be Halduron Brightwing also remember to credit Wandering Soul for that model Silvermoon Elite Guard/Spell Breaker Keal model

What do you think about it? You could help in Object Editor Stuff. Dollunar Dawnblade is from Tides of War, I asked permission from Forsaken. Haven't you seen the credits? Also, why are you always say Keal, it's Kael.

Last edited:
Level 25
Well, nice screenhot, but you should add more environment in the terrain, like flowers, lily plants etc ... that make the terrain more beutiful.

Hey i see the screenshots! It looks great:) But i see that you only just began working on it:) Anyway good luck Chenralstrasz!

Thanks!

Consider the poll useless. I decided to cancel THoA and I'll focus on my map, Battle for the Undercity in the future (after I finish this one).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.