Map has been updated by spell changes, unit attack damage fixes, some triggers fixes, unit renaming and rechanging almost all units' models into imported ones.
Map has been updated by global changing all units' damage points, health points, mana points into much lower numbers(decent ones). Triggers changings, adding 3 new Upgrades at the main building, spells' fixing into right description and into right damage equal units' possibility requests. Global secret items remake. Advanced Gameplay changings.
Hopefully all Hotkeys fixes. Adding few new upgrades at the main building. Global upgrades system changing. Adding new spells. Adding spells upgrade requiraments. Some spells changings. Reducing damage points of Explosion of Depths spell that uses enemy. And some other trifles.
Created item shop, changed model of main Building(Castle), fixed upgrades' button positions, increased game motion difficulty, added new powerful unit, changed gold earning system and few other trifles.
Here can be some problems with new unit I've made it the cheap way, didn't pay attention much so it can look little bit weird and don't fit to your other forces.
Inceased game's difficulty, changed some triggers and other almost not important stuff.
Optimized, fixed & edited the bigger part of triggers. Improved terrain. Reduced the the file's size. And other trifles.
- New Preview image.
- New description.
- Global spells fixes and changes.
- From maximum hero level 5, changed to maximum hero level 10.
- Global enemy attacks system change.
- Big terrain and enviroment improvement.
- Added 3 new additional trainable units.
- Added one new item that can be sold by shop.
- Added few new-type enemy units and boss unit that spawns at the end.
- Fixed bigger part of grammar and spellings.
- Optimized some of triggers.
- Reduced the bigger part of memory leak, but not all.
- Changed extra friendly boss' model.
- Created an upgrade that increases maximum food limit.
That's it, I guess. I'm sure I didn't mention all, but these are main changes, others almost not noticeable.
- Improved diffuculty levels. (Easy mode contains with 11 waves, new boss and two new-type enemy units. Normal mode's difficulty has been increased. Hard mode contains with 13 waves, new boss and two new-type enemy units.
- Balanced difficulty levels. Also fixed a mistake maden there.
- Changed into better system of hero leveling. Also inceased damage done by destruction spells.
- Changed the icon of upgrade named 'Improve Archer'.
- Changed the buff of ability named 'Shield of Will'.
- Inceased the power of bosses. Their spells will make bigger amount of damage and their life points are increased.
- Added credit list to the thread of this map.
- Increased main building's collision size and added pathing blackers to it in order to do not be able to go through it with units.
- Eddited some of spells' tooltips.
- Added the gates to the entrances.
- Typo fix in some tooltips of Upgrades.
- New map preview image.
- Increased the difficulty level of Easy gameplay mode.
- Increased the difficulty level of Normal gameplay mode.
- Reduced the difficulty level of Hard gameplay mode.
- Reduced the costs of upgrades.
- Added brand new unit, the Tower of Shattering, which can be summoned the same way as Yarkan.
- Reduced costs of upgrades -
- Increased leveling up speed of hero system -
- Improved gold growing system: with harder gameplay mode, gold will regenerate faster -
- Changed requirements of Yarkan Flamingfeather and Tower of Shattering, now it will be easier to summon it -
- Upgrade Frist Weapons now adds more attack points -
- Added the requirements of levels to some of hero's abilities, gained by leveling up -
- Increased amount of healing done by Priest's spell: Heal -
- Reduced the costs of items, being sold at the Tower of Eternity -
- Reduced the damage done by Hardscale Reavent (Hard gameplay mode) -
- Increased the damage done by Void Stalker (Normal gameplay mode) -
- Increased the damage done by Spiderspinner (Easy gameplay mode) -
- Increased the damage done by Archer of Sijn, trained at the Sijn Far Combat Barracks -
- Changed special effects of hero ability: TLP Jump -
- Added an additional special effect to Lightning Fall ability -
- Changed icons of Lightning Fall, Thunder Blast and TLP Jump abilities -
- Modified Yarkan Flamingfeather, reduced health points and size scale -
- Invulnerable Spirits ability's effect duration had been reduced to 10 / 15 seconds -
- Spider Overseer's ability Arcane Explosion's damage had been massively increased -
- Added unit transmissions after the summons of special units -
- Added another camera view to the cinematic -
- Imported music track, which hopefully will give the right atmosphere to the game, this massively increased map's size (by 1.66 MB) -
- Implented rain and lightening weather system -
- Fixed the issue with lightening sound, now there is a sound once lightening occurs -
- Changed model of Hardscale Reavent (Hard mode gameplay) due to problematic texturing, few reavants in a spot creates some kind of errors that ruins the screen, with new model there will no such things -
- Changed Shout of Wrath ability's animations into more decent ones, also ability was strenghtened -
- Increased gold regeneration time for each gold coin by 0.005 second for Hard mode gameplay -
- Now time will not be set by triggers, 20 minutes will take around 6 hours in a game -
- Sijn'ara now have less defense points -
- Now each building has same sound -
- Now Royal Death Knight produces twice less gold after its death -
- Changed the system that prevents from leaving the base, now units that are leaving base and running forwards to the other side of map will be killed -
- Normal mode gameplay now is exceptional with sudden attacks, fifth and tenth waves are hardened, enemies randomly appears in the area of stronghold and heads forward to the Castle of Oblivion. Due to this, those waves contains less of enemy units -
- Added brand new research, which plants five at each entrance of stronghold deadly mines that blows up the enemies once they step on it. It can be used three times only -
- Hard mode gameplay is now exceptional with a strike of one special unit that appears while under the pressure of tenth wave. It massively strikes down your units doing small damage to each, but if it will not be destroyed, your units might be wiped out instantly -
- Cinematic's cameras now do not mess up after skipping it at the right moment -
- Tower of Shattering's ability Self Destruct now also damages flying units, not ground only -
- Hard Mode gameplay's gold will grow slower by 0.015 second for each gold coin -
- Normal Mode gameplay's gold will grow faster by 0.01 second for each gold coin -
- Demonic Footman's model have been changed to a simple skeleton's one, reducing map's size by 175 KBs -
- Dark Sorceress's name have been changed into Dark Mage and its model have been changed into Skeletal Mage, reducing map's size by 195 KBs -
- Dark Bat's gold bounty award have been reduced by 13 gold coins for each -
- Dark Bat's hit points have been reduced by 60 -
- Brand new unit have joined the enemy, The Groundbreaker is marked with massive amount of hit points and its strength. It also has 125 gold bounty award. This unit have healing ability that heals up nearby allies, so make sure to kill it fast -
- Aegis the Doombringer's hit points have been inscreased by 150 (Hard Mode gameplay) -
- A part of enemy units have their damage points balanced -
- Added a special effect to the Castle of Oblivion, imitating the energies of Dalaran shield, that enemies are trying to destroy -
- Environment improvement -
- Marked the line, which kills friendly units once they cross it, with Energy Fields -
- The gates now have twice reduced hit points -
- Now ability Stun cannot bash heroes and now bashes enemy units for 1.5 second instead of 3 -
- Many upgrades and researches now cost less gold -
- A part of trainable units got their gold cost slightly reduced -
- Increased gold regeneration time for Hard Mode gameplay by 0.01 second for each gold coin -
- Yarkan Flamingfeather is now being summoned twice faster than it was before -
- View distance have been slightly increased -
- Death Knight of Ancient Horror and Hardscale Reavant have been slightly strengthtened -
- The last waves of all three difficulty gameplays now are a little bit harder to carry -
- Item's Marskman Signature cost have been reduced by 70 gold, it also now cost 50 mana less to activate it -
- Brand new item now can be acquired in the Tower of Eternity, with which you will be able to damage enemies -
- Item Scepter of Divinity is now fixed and works fine, now it restores mana only, heals no more -
- Tower's of Shattering ability Frost Touch missile model have been changed and its Arc have been reduced, damage aswell. Unit itself is now smaller scale, have less hit points and also have its model changed. Reseach will summon three of these towers instead of one, but only one of them will have Self Destruct ability -
- Some enemy units have their attack speed increased -
- Dark Sorcerer's damage have been increased -
- New research is now available at the Caste of Obvlivion. With it you will be able to turn the caste invulnerable to all attacks for limited time -
- New screenshots at The Hiveworkshop thread -
- Yarkan Flamingfeather's attack type is now Magic, instead of Chaos -
- Aegis the Doombringer's (Hard Mode gameplay) passive ability have been fixed, both its abilities have its range increased -
- Sijn'ara now have 5 slots in her Inventory, instead of 4 -
- Now two Towers of Shattering will be placed on the cliff, so it will be harder to destroy for enemies -
- Three last waves of Easy & Normal Mode gameplay and Hard Mode gameplay's final & tenth wave have been hardened slightly -
- Towers of Shattering research cost have been increased by 75 gold -
- Improve Archer, Improve Knight and Improve Spellcasters upgrades have its cost balanced -
- Research It's time to take a Break now turn the castle invulnerable for 5 seconds longer, from 15 seconds to 20 seconds -
- Now Sijn'ara and Castle of Oblivion are Purple colored, instead of Yellowish. This will give better look, separating hero from the forces and structure fitting well to the design of terrain -
- Towers of Shattering research now summons two towers instead of three, due to overpowerness. Towers were strenghtened -
- Icon of research It's time to take a Break have been changed -
- Aegis the Doombringer's (Hard Mode gameplay) ability have been improved -
- Sijn'ara now have 4 item slots again, instead of 5 -
- Items were set in the shop starting with the most expensive and ending with the cheapest -
- Items have their description improved -
- Items now are balanced and have their abilities slightly changed -
- Sijn'ara is now yellowish color again -
- Added brand new item to the Tower of Eternity, which changes Sijn'ara's color to purple and attach some armor to the model by increasing hero stats and allowing hero to resurrect dead allies. -
- Grand Tower's of Shattering damaging ability have been strenghtened -
- Items Sijn Armor of Eternal Light and Core of the Frozen Sights now have requirements to acquire -
- Defense bonus per agility point have been reduced by 1/3 -
- Item's Marksman Signature target special effect have been changed -
- Demonica Shadowfeather (Hard mode gameplay) now is targeted as an Air unit, instead of Ground -
- Defense of Bow ability now have mojor requirements to use -
- Improve Knight upgrade have changed completely, it makes Knights immunite to spells no more, now it allow Knights to steal life from the enemies -
- Defense of Arms ability have its caster special effect changed -
- Yarkan Flamingfeather now cost 3 Food, instead of 4 -
- Few units have its starting positions changed -
- Dark Bat's ability have been improved -
- Added two new items, mainly allowing hero to damage enemy units with massive damage -
- New difficulty system is now available, the Insane Mode gameplay that contains 14 waves is for skilled players who finish Hard Mode with ease -
- Hard mode gameplay's enemy handicap have been increased by 3% -
- Objectives log have minor changes, also credits now are given in the game itself -
- Now items are droppable and can be sold to the Tower of Eternity for half of its buying price -
- New enemy units coming on Insane Mode gameplay: Lycurgus the Calamituous; Lycurgus the Fire Dominator; Tremor Reavant; Gul; Magma Leech; Whelp of Demonica -
- Stunned buff have been reset to default special effects -
- Last three waves of Hard Mode gameplay now contain Dark Bats that has twice smaller gold bounty award -
- Music track have been removed, due to too high size of map -
- Marksman Signature item now have its special effect changed -
- Core of the Frozen Sights item have its cost reduced -
- Item tooltips fixes -
- Stone of Magic item now is perishable, it disappears once used -
- Yarkan Flamingfeather now have its hit points increased by 1500, also now it have health regeneration rate -
- Ability Lightening Fall now have its damage increased by 20 per second per each level -
- Spirales of Holyness ability have its healing damage increased -
- Explosion of Depths ability have its damage overtime reduced -
- Caster special effects of Lightening Fall and Thunder Blast abilities have been changed -
- Ability Stun now stuns units for 1 second, instead of 1.5 seconds, also its chance to stun is reduced by 5% -
- Shout of Wrath ability now do 50 damage more to each target and deals damage to two additional targets -
- Phoenix Flame ability now deals 140 damage more to every target in its area of effect -
- The Groundbreaker now cost 2 Food for enemies, instead of 3 -
- Research Summon Yarkan Flamingfeather have its cost increased by 220 gold -
- Shout of Wrath and Phoenix Flame abilities' X; Y positions now do not confuse -
- Added new ability to Yarkan Flamingfeather allowing it to become invulnerable for limited time -
- Few new screenshots at The Hiveworkshop thread of map -
- Credits have been given in map itself, it can be checked through Trigger Editor -
- Normal and Hard gameplay modes now regenerate gold slower by 0.01 second for each gold coin -
- Loading screen text corrections -
- Unkeep is not displayed anymore -
- Abilities' Phoenix Flame and Essence of Wrath hotkeys do not confuse anymore -
- Hard mode gameplay's difficulty have been slightly increased -
- Dark Bats at the last waves of Hard mode gameplay have its bounty award reduced -
- Explosion of Depths have higher requirements, its mana cost have been increased and damage dealt have been nerfed -
- Lycurgus the Fire Dominator have have its health and damage points massively increased -
- At the final wave of Insane mode Leeches spawns faster -
- AntiCheat trigger have been removed from the map -
- Magma Leech have been strenghtened -
- Lycurgus the Fire Dominator have its defense and health points increased -
- Lycurgus the Calamitious have its health points increased massively -
- Quest objective correction -
- Now units may leave the base without getting killed -