• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hero stats system (Project decision help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need to make big decision for my campaign. Read more about my project in this thread: [Campaign] - Armorer (MOD + Campaigns blueprint)

I have already replaced armor with health in my project but hero units are causing me headache.

Can I modify how attributes affect hero stats anyway?

Lets say I want to keep attack speed at 2.00 and armor at 0 on all hero levels.

This is big decision for my campaign. I hope I dont need to cut-off hero units.

Level 3
Thank you Pyrogasm. Is it possible to save all those changes to campaign file? I would like keep all "data" in campaign file. (w3n)

Level 14
Actually if you go to the campaign editor and are on the "General" tab then you can go to Edit->Gameplay Constants and it will work for all maps in that campaign. Same thing with Game Interface

Level 3
Thank you guys! I will save all Gameplay Constant changes to campaign file so I dont need to make same changes on every map of campaign.

SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.