• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Dead?????

What To do??

• Campaign

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • AOS

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ORPG

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • RPG

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
come on guys you look like dead lets make some campaign or good-looking map and playable come on lets make a team and make a good map.So vote the poll and tell your work:

3d artist
terrainer (
minor coder
idea giver
balancer

So when the poll is closed we will see what we got and what can we make with the team we have.

Last edited:
Level 15
My idea is to make a cmapaign. I am good at terraining and in unit making. :D I am good at idea-making, too. So lets make a cool map. :thumbs_up:
I have an idea: Make a campaign called What happened after The Frozen Throne? In this campaign should be many models, skins and icons. :D
I am new to triggering so i cannot make new spells and things like that. :p

Level 19
Make something that'll pwn DotA... Hard.
Or you could always ask IceFrog for help, hehe, I remember my friend doing that and he gave him tips for an AoS map.

I don't really care actually :)
An ORPG would be cooler since coding stuff for those is more challenging and fun :p (Custom Attributes, Tooltip Images, Creating text files with Save/Load codes on desktop, etc..)

AoS's are too easy to code :)

I'll code whatever you guys want me to code ;)

Btw, do you guys use Dropbox?
It would be MUCH easier :p

Status
Not open for further replies.