• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Electrical Studios Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Ha, I am from Bol Productions, maybe you remember me ;)... I think I am well known.... well, if your team is very active, then I could lend you a hand.

I mastered: General Triggers, Spells, Systems, Storywriting, Conceptwriting.

I can do: JASS, vJASS, Terrain

Additional I can do: C++, C#, MFC, Java, SQL, MySQL, TSQL, VB.

Examples of my work are in my signature or if you check my name under spells or maps.

Level 21
Okay, well, I will get more active if I find a project which I think is my taste, I am actually looking for an dungeon crawler project in the style of "Big bosses, item searching, and a well done story", something like that. Because I like to make boss fights, especially big ones with strategy and such, i even made a phases and attack system for boss fights, which is not submitted yet.

What I would'nt do at all is: A ORPG -.- or an Hero Defense (only if it has something special)

My specialitys (Which everyone asks me to do for them -.-): GUI Spells, Boss Fights and Systems.

Level 13
I'm the one doing (v)JASS and co-leading. I'm trying to pick up vJASS. It'd be better if I just try to introduce myself to OOP language instead, as the vJASS tutorials don't seem to want to explain it in any proper detail. I've used it before, and I have a basic idea of how to use it.

I'll probably do a number of spells and systems. I'm terrible at math, so there are some spells that I have to ask for help on (The ones with self-made effects.) I understand most all other areas of map making, and have tried them out to some degree.

Anyways, what I'm saying is that you will likely be able to do any field you choose in these projects. You may be the most experienced one on the team, though I dunno, I haven't seen your stuff. Plus, I do have a might-bit of experience. Still it may be necessary to ask you to do the stuff you're good at that no one else can do.

We're working on a fairly innovative AoS. It's using some unique ideas to fuel it, so it's straying a ways from the AoS genre, but it's very promising. Get in early to make your voice heard.

Afterwards I can definently forsee a dungeon crawler. The point of the AoS is to stand as a fairly well-made first project and get a feel for one anothers styles, schedules, and abilities while being able to utelize a number of resources. This will make the next project run smoother and have more polish.

Just in case we can run a check to see if at least the majority of our people are comfortable with a dungeon crawler afterwards.

Browse the forums at smilestudio.webs.com and see if you like what we're doing.

Level 2
I am i terrainer but not the best butwith lots ideas and am looking for a group because doing solo progects its too much work and you need to be pro at every thing .. so

Status
Not open for further replies.