• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Project X needs a coder (dday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi im new on this site and.... ok im not going to post my entire description right now :xxd:... The fact is that a new map i was working on with a team needs a new coder we have done some part of the work we have some parts of the:

-Terrain
-Normal creeps spawn
-Towers
Also we have developed an interesting gameplay ,but we have done just 4 or 5 heroes but we have plenty of ideas to make just need a good coder and im pretty sure here on hive workshop are a lot!~:thumbs_up:

Its a hero defense map as dday or dota we really need help guys we will accept also coder's new ideas to the map

for more information post here or visit www.ddayworld.com

if any1 cares i can upload what we have done with the map,

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think this fits Project Recruitment.
DDay seems to be a nice site, if you ever wish to affiliate, contact our administration in the [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=457"]Admin Contact[/self] forum.

Also, just a tip, you should provide a direct link to the project and perhaps go in-depth with the description, since people who read your thread will most likely want to know what they are working for.
~Thread Moved

Level 1
first we need a jass coder guys if u want i can upload the map here so u can check it?
Archangel: Hey bro didnt know u were a member here too :thumbs_up:

Btw Archangel help us in the development of the map im talking to you :grin:

Level 1
Soooooooo.......... Cmarket and RUi sincce u are the only guys u replied can u help me find some jass coders i really want to make this new map and it seems that u have more time here u may be know som1 that knows som1:grin:... that want to help

Status
Not open for further replies.