• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DdayTeam requires JASS coder(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
We need jass coder(s) for a map DDay: Revolution (3 corridors, HeroDefense map), which is remake of glorious DDay: Judgement. You can see on Epic War that one version of DDay: Judgement is downloaded almost 2,5 million times!
For those who doesn't know what DDay: Revolution is, you can read about it here

Our homepage is DDayWorld (you can also find us among Hive's afiliates).

loadingscreen.jpg

Level 7
Hello, i'm a vjass coder and can work quite well with almost useful systems at wc3c.net.
I personally do play DDAY and i must say i prefer it to DotA. The map itself has some limits though, especially custom spells and the balance. Oh, i am from Vietnam and we have over 40 rooms for your map. I have been making War III map for over 6 years, map newest map is "Kiem The" which also have 5 rooms on Garena. I think i could help and i can collect people comment's for you. I am a member of this forum: gamevn.com
pm me if you want me in your team !

Status
Not open for further replies.