• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dead Men Walking V1.07AI

Reactions: deepstrasz
A new Warcraft III Frozen Throne Modification by Pimpermich and Ben Hassad.

Duk´Naror, a city at the border of Dalaran, is crippled by the scourge. The undead walk through the streets, infecting every resident who is foolish enough to step outside... Heroes have come to drive the undead forces back and to retake the city, district by district, street by street.
For their bravery, the city government offers rewards for every rescued civilian and some dubious strangers offer rewards of their own.

Special Features:

* Choose 1 out of 12 unique heroes
* Rescue Civilians for Gold and Experience
* Fulfill contracts for extra gold
* Buy Items and Recipes from Shops throughout the city
* Choose between "Deathmatch" and "Capture Strategic Points" or fight the undead forces in the cooperative mode

New! You can play against ai players!

For heroes and items see www.deadmenwalking.coolix.com
Contents

Dead Men Walking V1.07AI (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: Nice map. I enjoyed playing it. Aproved.
Level 1
Outstanding job on everything! This is one of the very best maps I've played. Incredible detail on the maps terrain and great icons too. I'll give you guys a 10 rating. Keep up the great work!

Level 1
I have very few complaints although i would like to see more hero choices but the ones you have already are well designed and great, this is overall a fun great game keep up the good work...

Level 1
Fun map!

My only complaint is that there is VERY little incentive to head north. It is much easier to rescue citizens by the dozens in the middle, rather than waste time heading to respawn-ville where rescues are more difficult.

By the time your dude is tough enough to take on Altar of Kick-your-butt and the other North challenges, you should have won.

Ditto with the final boss...why bother to hack thru thousands of spawned critters to get to em?

There should be some better rewards...such as each altar dropping some strong item that helps PvP, or the final boss having something awesome.