• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
wackyplanetnarutobanner.jpg

Here is a site that where you can download some anime models.

Now you have come to a collection of people who have requested Naruto models.

Look at these typical examples:
[rainbow]What does it mean?
  • Few modelers create Naruto models.

• Please stop requesting them unless you show your project is uber-great.

• After some time you realize you don't need them.

• If you really want Naruto models maybe learn how to model?

• As a last resort, you can always try: justgoogleit.com
[/rainbow]

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Stickied for usefulness.

As long as the discussion of these models is kept in this thread I'll leave it open. If it gets out of control, it's closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
Thread History

hmm..I think you suck... :) Have a nice day GEAK
Please keep comments about other people friendly.

This request has been made many times: I'll move this thread to its proper place.

~ Threads merged.

...so please ...
READ THE STICKY
~ Threads merged.

~ Threads merged.
i posted and no1 was comin and thus got bored
  • [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first posts zeezle? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Please post wisely new friend, not just out of boredom. Thanks.

~ Threads merged.

[rainbow]
[EDIT]

~ Thread cleaned and edited!
[/rainbow]

Last edited:
Lol. theres too many anime fans out there. i got 2 friends i lost to alotta anime/manga. One of em is a small nerd, talks WAAAAY too much about naruto(seriously annoying), and talks WAAAAY too much about pokemon. Trust me, if you go into a chat thing with him where u said something about naruto or pokemon, he be telling u a bunch of bull**** of it. my other friend is taller than me, and really does watch alotta anime, and plays some anime games... i think. I can only live thru that because im already dead =) I'm just using my spirit fingers to type n w/e(kidding lol)
Oh yeah, for all you naruto/other anime models wanted ppl, GET MPQMASTER OR XDEP AND EXTRACT THE FREAKING MODELS. EVER THINK OF THAT?!?! HUH!?!?!? HUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?! Get a brain and start thinking! Use the tools here!

Level 13
EL-OH-EFFING-EL

Because this guy refused to look at the sticky and requested, I denied him the Naruto models.

You should entitle this: How now to act, when requesting Naruto models.

Here's what took place in the PMs

Shadow_Kyuubi said:
The Last Istari said:
Shadow_Kyuubi said:
The Last Istari said:
Shadow_Kyuubi said:
The Last Istari said:
Shadow_Kyuubi said:
The Last Istari said:
Shadow_Kyuubi said:
The Last Istari said:
Shadow_Kyuubi said:
What do you mean by if i cant pay attention to the stickies.... Oh and by the way ive made a map before

Doesn't matter.

Ill shut up about it if you send me the paths, and the models just three! PLZ

Who said I wanted you to shut up? If you keep going I'll get to make an example of you.

Ill report to the creater of the website that you wont give it to me yet you offered it in the fourms

Go ahead, I'm not obligated to give you the models.

WELL YOUR A BIG FAT POOPY BRAIN HOBO WHO EATS POO AND IS RETARDED

LOL CAPS

YOUR A JERK YOU WONT EVEN SEND ME THE MODELS YOU SELFISH LOSER

LOL CAPS

thats it im done talking to you cause your a selfish jerk

Level 35
hmmmz. Perhaps some one should make an "example pm" to show people how to be polite and use good English when making pm requests.

The Do's and Dont's of PM requesting. Hi I am your host Elenai the Epic, here to tell you how to properly request a model or any rescource in your pm requests.

THE DO's pm- Hello (insert username) I would like to ask you if you would make for my map which is about (insert completion estimate) complete an Alucard model from the anime "Hellsing". I will be sure to give you credits and +rep. Thank you for your time patience and skills in this endeavor.

THE DONT's pm- 4e11o I iz mekin a SUPUR UBER 1337 n4Ru70 mep 4nD I nidz MOdUlez So GIMME MODULES NOWZ cuz ur a MoDulur aNd U haf 2 mek thum 4 mi KthxB! 4nD !f u dewnt th3n u r a (*censored*) GeYz R3TaRd

If you follow the DO's pm format then you have a much better chance of getting your request done, If it isnt done or your request is denied, then dont insult the requestee. Because he is after all a human....or elf. And he has a life outside of your map needs.

Thankyou and have a wonderful day.

Level 13
HappyTauren, I'm going to boost the requirments a bit.

You need 10 rep to request these models.

And if you request anyways, without reading the damn thread, you just ruined your chance.

Do you think you could add that HT?

Level 35
What kind of un-epic ignoramous says "small wee'wee" in leet/chat form? Heheehee....So stupid. And they are all most likely 11 yearolds who definately.....nevermind.

Anyways perhaps there should be a regimen of tests one would have to go through to apply for naruto models.

Level 13
Anime models!!

NearbyHermit is handing out the following. PM him if you want them, they're all for free.

Well Im taking over fron now on,you just give the reward(rep can be gave only from 10 rep or above).First of all,make something usefull in Hive and gain the 10 rep needed,then you can have the models.

Anyway,here is my list of models:
Rare Models

Dragon Ball - Z,GT full models,even some very rare like Fat Janemba ,Pui Pui and Shenron
Naruto - Except Shippuuden,I have all characters,all their dual forms and some extra models.I also have doubles,like a Kunoichi Sakura or an Armed Itachi model,rare
Very Rare
Bleach - Ichigo ,Kenpachi and the rest I dont know their names
Final Fantasy - The basics
Fate/Stay Night

Normals
Inuyasha,Megaman,Pokemon,Digimon.

This is what I have,as I said,reward and you will have your list.

If you want a fully detailed icon,from scratch or a preview,give it to me and I'll make it for you.

Oh, and he's making icons too. I don't offer that.
-------------------------

Bleach

Ichigo
Kenpachi

Devil May Cry

Dante

DragonBall Z

Baba
Base Character
Bebi
Brolly
Cell
DBZ SkyScraper
Majin Buu
Super Buu

Fate/Stay Night

Saber
Archer
Rider
Lancer
Berserker
Caster
Assassin
True Assassin
Gilgamesh
Dark Saber
Avenger

NOTE: Saber and Dark Saber are by Black_Stan, Assassin is a reskin of Black_Stan's Kojiro Sasaki. If Black_Stan asks me to remove those from the list. I will have to comply.

Final Fantasy

Cloud Strife
Cloud (This one is much better, in pretty much every way.)
Black Mage
White mage
Sephiroth 1
Sephiroth 2
Sephiroth 3 (This one was frankenmodeled from Black_Stan's models then skinned, Safer Sephiroth
Kimahri
Barret
Titan
Ifrit
"Fake" Sephiroth

------------------------

Hellsing

Yeah... I wish we had Hellsing models...

------------------------

Inuyasha

Inuyasha 1
Inuyasha 2
Kagome
Kikyou
Kikyo
Sesshomaru

----------------------

Megaman

MegamanX
Zero
Zero 2

----------------------

Naruto

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi
Gaara
Haku
4th
Hinata
Itachi
Haku
Kiba
Lee Rock
Kimimaro
Neji
Akatsuki
Bagua
Choji
Chunin Shika
Jiraya
Kankuro
Orochimaru
Sasuke Two
Shino
Tenten
Tsunade
Zabuza

NOTE: These models were made by "Ultimaaa", credit him if you use these,

EDIT: To quote Soviet.Kazak

I think he made these: The new Itachi,The new Kimimaro, Jiraya, Kankuro, Orochimaru, Tenten, and Tsunade

The person he is referring to is Demon-Ye,
----------------------

Wind Fantasy

Famu
Kailin
Quika

----------------------

Well, that's everything.

Can someone sticky this? It may be useful.

Last edited:
Level 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like become a victim for Itachi red moon... (72 hours tortur in 1 secound) :p ... WHY!!! the pain keep going on... into any vein in my body ! nothing stopping... the pain is so....! ARGH *cough cough (coughing blood)*............................................................................................. :cry:

Level 2
*get up on the chair to write even when in such pain* Skrab? i speaked with you and you gave me some (some time ago) some of them was ... not so good ´looking and wondering if you have a good haku not the bandit haku?? *falls down after clicking send*

Level 2
hmmmmm when i saw you first time MySpaceBarBroke ill looked at your avatar along time :xxd: when i (4 hours later looked in my pictures... (i just started on hive (not so long ago) i got sad ) because you had the picture i dl'ed for my avatar :xxd: arent that wierd ? or we two just too cool ? =D

Level 26
hmmmmm when i saw you first time MySpaceBarBroke ill looked at your avatar along time :xxd: when i (4 hours later looked in my pictures... (i just started on hive (not so long ago) i got sad ) because you had the picture i dl'ed for my avatar :xxd: arent that wierd ? or we two just too cool ? =D
I just think that kitty is awesome and happy. It was originally just a temporary avatar, but it might be long term.

Level 8
At first I thought it was a regular kitty, and I didnt know what the fuss was about, until...OMG HE IS ONE FAT Kitty! Lol, I didnt notice the Huge chin before, I thought it was its chest! Lol

Level 2
if you actually want them, ive also got the sound four (kidoumaru, jiroubou, tayuya and sakon/ukon), and the 1st and 2nd hokages, ino, kabuto, gamabunta and temari. Though i don't really know who made them =S
Ill follow lastitari's guidelines and only give them to u if you have over 10 rep. T.T
If you really desperately want models and you dont have 10 rep, you can always ask the other guys who wants to give them or download this... unprotected map with models in them
Edit: Also, who's Bagua?

Last edited:
Level 13
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have those models.

Maybe Skrab and Shadow-Twin do. Refer to my signature.

That would be Ultimaaa, he made the Naruto models.

And Bagua is the name of the model file. Frankly I have no idea who most of the characters are.

Level 6
I think he made these: The new Itachi,The new Kimimaro, Jiraya, Kankuro, Orochimaru, Tenten, and Tsunade

A couple I'm not sure whether Ultimaaa or Demon-Ye made:
Sasuke Two, Choji

He's also made some more that you didn't list. He's acredited along with Ultimaaa for contributing models to this map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5470/

Note: It seems I've stumbled upon some Inuyasha models and skins. I currently have a Shippo, (uses villager kid model) Kouga, (Use demon hunter model) Songou, (Uses Black_Stan's Kunoichi model) Shippo's Pink Bubble Form, (Model) and a Miroku. (Uses priest model) Reply if you'd like to see some pictures of the skins and models or request them.

I'm not entirely sure of this, but I believe these were made by a user named Miroku.

Warning: A majority of these skins are of poor quality.

Last edited:
Level 8
I have a question. I remember about 1 year ago I dled models of: Saber, Kojiro Sasaki, Kunoichi, and Nouhime. Was black_stan the creator of these models? If not could you please tell me who is so I can give credit if I ever use them in my maps?

Level 6
Black_Stan did collect them. Though I still want to know what all the custom textures are needed for his Hero Ninja since I think I took more then what was needed. Yes, I collect Black_Stan models. I think I'm getting close to all of them that he released.

Level 6
Black_Stan did collect them. Though I still want to know what all the custom textures are needed for his Hero Ninja since I think I took more then what was needed. Yes, I collect Black_Stan models. I think I'm getting close to all of them that he released.

He didn't collect them, he made them.

OrcochiSpike, in case you do not know, there's a total of 25 Japanese models by Black_Stan. (Also 25 icons)

Level 13
Note: It seems I've stumbled upon some Inuyasha models and skins. I currently have a Shippo, (uses villager kid model) Kouga, (Use demon hunter model) Songou, (Uses Black_Stan's Kunoichi model) Shippo's Pink Bubble Form, (Model) and a Miroku. (Uses priest model) Reply if you'd like to see some pictures of the skins and models or request them.

I'm not entirely sure of this, but I believe these were made by a user named Miroku.

Warning: A majority of these skins are of poor quality.

You may as well, either put them up in a pastebin or I'll edit it to tell people to PM you if you want.

Level 6
He didn't collect them, he made them.

OrcochiSpike, in case you do not know, there's a total of 25 Japanese models by Black_Stan. (Also 25 icons)

I said I collect them. Here is my current collection;
Archer
Arquebusier
Ashigaru
Cavalry
HeroAyame
HeroBlackSaber
HeroDateMasamune
HeroHanzouHattori
HeroKeijiMaeda
HeroKojiroSasaki
HeroKotaroFuuma
HeroKunoichi
HeroMagoichiSaiga
HeroMitsuhideAkechi
HeroMuneyosiYagyu
HeroMusashiMiyamoto
HeroNagamasaAzai
HeroNinja
HeroNobunagaOda
HeroNouhime
HeroOdaNobunaga
HeroOichi
HeroRanmaruMori
HeroRonin
HeroSaber
HeroSamanosukeAkechi
HeroSanadaYukimura
HeroSandayuMomochi
HeroTadakatsuHonda
HeroToshiieMaeda
HeroYoshimotoImagawa
HeroYukmiuraSanada
MaleNinja
Ninja
Ninja2
Ninja3

So that's 34 models so far that are Japanese models. I didn't count the 2 Sabers.

Level 13
Well you're welcome.

It's actually nice to see someone give a thanks. Although you should really be thanking the authors who made said models. All we're really doing is giving them out.

Level 1
A place for Naruto/Dbz models??

Hey guys, I want to start making a new map- Naruto/Dbz Tribute- kinda like dbz tribute..only one big problem....i can't find ANY naruto/dbz models...I MEAN NOTHING...pls i realy need a site...or a link in the hive...or anything........please!...thanks

Level 7
idk if this is slightly off-topic but i would love for people to stop obsessing over one anime like crazed little kids with OCD and pick up other mangas or watch other animes cuz im tired of seeing only bleach and naruto requests i love reading all different mangas (accept bleach[hate it] and .hacksign[dear god sum1 explain wtf is going on] or any gay animes[Gravitation :pird: ]). i mean it isnt hard to get exposed to new ones just join your schools anime club you'll meet lots of new friends too! so plz for the love of god can we see some variety from now on like maybe Girls Bravo, or Trinity Blood, or Death Note, or The Warcraft Manga[JK!], or Sgt. Frog all for exp.

PLZZZZ! for me?

pie

funny: http://lostcontemplations.com/Auax/Caramel/Caramel.html

Level 13
Deadra, mind explaining what models you're going for?

And just be glad Fate/Stay Night isn't being overrated like Naruto or Bleach. I actually like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.