• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DawnOfTheDead 6.0 B8b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
12-Aug-16
Version 6.0Bate8b
Down of the dead 6.0 Bate 8b
- more hell
- removed laggs(lagfree)
- fixed crash with napalm
- smaler map size
- faster load speed
- max level 30
- Accept 100% of standart battle.net nicks
- mission1 is finished when boss is killed
- other not so important changes(3 new items, added some sounds ...)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/
By.meenza72
Contents

DawnOfTheDead 6.0 B8b (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Well, this one has a really good potential.
-terrain, not bad, it fits the game theme.
-gameplay was good, I really liked it and you also introduced StarCraft I's voices and units and even found the same icons (that thing really impressed me :3)
-the introduction is well made (fits really good with the following scenes)
-the UI (user interface) is all black, if you wanna use an UI that fits with it, use the void UI from HIVE
Though the map has a potential it really needs tweaks, and also mention if you preloaded the map from someone else. I give you a 3/5 and vote for approval.

Level 4
Map is unfinished (polishing) and aviable pretty much everywhere, it's like questioning about SWAT: Aftermath's author. meenza72 just posted it here with it's changelog.
And yes, map should recieve some additional love by fixing bugs/extending story, yet I heard it got abandoned as it is - I would rather not expect any changes, just wait till description is filled, author is corrected and accept it. I have to clarify tho that it isn't up to date - 6.0 B9d is the newest version I have played so far.

-gameplay was good, I really liked it and you also introduced StarCraft I's voices and units and even found the same icons (that thing really impressed me :3)
Undead Assault 2 has some StarCraft I icons, but there ends the usage of it's assets ;D Same map type, quite similiar if you wanted to try (more warcraftish in looks tho)

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!