• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darky Mephisto - Remade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may remember my model, "Darky Mephisto" which I worked on for some time, but the my computer took it's leave, and I lost all on my hard-disks...

So I've begun a new Darky Mephisto Model. Now with a head I made(after Jigraels tutorial), not illidans.:wwink:

So far I have the body and head, but not entirely finished, ofcourse. I will also animate this model myself, since I've learned it now(BTW: Thanks alot Chriz, you're the reason I started animating, since you've told me that it's not as difficult as it looks and I've see your work a thousand times, and I gotta say I look up to it.:wwink:). Check my dancing paladin attached to this thread to see my first animated model! :wgrin:

1.:Finish up the model hopefully with your suggestion on improvement.
2.:Unwrap the entire model.
3.:Rig it with bones and such.
4.:Animate it.
5.:Export and upload it.

Stand 1:No.
Stand 2:No.
Stand 3:No.
Stand 4:No.
Birth:No.
Death:No.
Decay:No.
Spell:No.
Spell Slam:No.
Stand Walk Attack Spin:No.
Walk:No.

26.12.07:Made his eyes smaller.
28.12.07:Made his head a bit better, not so alien/neandertalish.
03.01.08:Modified the head and turned some edges to make it look less screwy.
I was hoping for some proportion suggestions, since it's not optimal at all.

Attachments

• DancingPaladin.mdx
    23.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenie_1.jpg
    Screenie_1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenie_2.jpg
    Screenie_2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.