• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Pugilist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new model.
I have to rig and animate it now.
I've plenty of good idea for animation.
He has firey metal glove and use his fist to attack.
His fire ponytail is texture animated.
DemonPugilist.jpg

Level 8
first to post the coment xD...

well , do this models have an Objective? or , they are just creations for ya xD... anyways , great model , as GREAT as ever... i love the berserk touch...

NOTE: PM me you MSN or Yahoo please ...

Proportions are way out of whack, was that intentional?
I don't like this one as much as your others, but it is still pretty good. I just don't feel it used as much creativity as say, the bison or the lizard, both of which blew me away with their quality and creativity.
--donut3.5--

According human criteria you can also say that having horns and red skin is unatural.
As for the main part of creativity of this model is its animation.I'll give him entirely custom set.
-Stand - 1,2,3
-Walk
-Attack - 1,2 (right and left punch)
-Attack - slam (uppercut)
-Attack walk stand counter (so it can play counter anim while walking and he's swirling in the air making a 360° rotation with his fist)
-Spell - slam (smash ground and fire cracks appear)
-Spell - headbutt
-Stand - ready (he's guarding like a boxer)

Stand ready :
DemonBruiser2Gif.GIF

Stand 2 (warm up) :
DemonBruiserGif.GIF

Walk :
DemonBruiserRunGif.GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.