• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Up for a challenge modellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok...I have an interesting challenge but im not sure sum1 has asked for it before or not cuz it hasta do with Legolas. :roll: But ill describe it. First, I want a normal model of Legolas holding his two white knives with his bow on his back. It don't hafta look excatly like him but i dunt wanna see a High Elven Archer with his face and with boobs...His animations shuld be a Stand animation, a walk fast animation, two attack animations, one he swings across with both knives, the other swings down with both, a death animation, and decay. Now heres the challenge. Give him a morph animation where he spins his swords, puts them on his back, then pulls out his bow. Then make a walk fast, stand, attack (draws an arrow and fires), and death animations for him as alternates like the Demon Hunter with his Demon Form. Im asking for alot here and i dunt have anything to give but i can guarantee any1 who does this model will get popularity up the Ying Yang! Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.