• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalanar RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In the version I sent you you can't get stuck by Blink Strike anymore... because you don't actually leave your position, it just looks that way. ^^

Anyway, how did you like my attempt to fix the abilities? You never told me. :sad:

Is anything in progress right now?

Level 10
I played this on B-net today, and people said it sucked hell, I used to be in this project, but I actually agreed with them! The experiance rate Sucked hell, make a system that makes like I dont know.... Random Number Betwin 10-15 x level of unit?? It would make it rock SO MUCH MORE. and spells.... You need a starting Spell! The first 3 levels is ONLY killing WITHOUT spells. They all left before we got to level 4!

Level 12
I haven't reported in for a long time while waiting for a job PM or something, but now I am resigning (although I didn't do anything :p) from this project since I feel that it is not getting where I imagined, and I am already busy with school.

Good luck with Dalanar RPG and I hope to see you guys around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.