• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In Woods Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
178672-albums2138-picture18451.jpg

My new rpg project

Map Owerview:
178672-albums2138-picture18445.jpg

Wip:
Terran:100%
Heroes:0%
Triggers:0%
Neutral:0%
Items:0%
Spells:0%

Every one is welcome.
Youst say if you want to be in this project.
I will give rep to everyone who helps

Classes Ideas:

one hero option:

Raonis, The Corrupt Druid
INT>STR>AGI

Skill 1 - Poisoned Thorns
Causes deadly thorns to sprout at an area. Units that go too close to the thorns will be entangled and poisoned, immobilising them and dealing damage over time.

Skill 2 - Wither
Uses untold druidic magic to wither away nature. If cast on a tree, it will convert it into a magic immune corrupted treant. If cast on a unit, it will be slowed.

Passive - Negative Aura
The Corrupt Druid emits a negative aura. Enemies in his aura have reduced attack damage and armour. Also passively increases treants attack and armour.

Ultimate - Disaster Zone
Instantly deals massive damage to units in an area. Units in the area 4 seconds later are damaged again.

Synergy
Wither/Thorns + Disaster Zone = Easy to aim disaster
Negative Aura + Disaster Zone = Disaster hurts more
Wither + Negative Aura = Treants have more power

if someone is interested to make download the current version of map,make hero in it and post map version what you have maked.
Seona, the Sorceress of Purity
Model/Sound: Jaina

Skill 1 - Spirit Shield
Causes all damage done to a target unit to effect mana instead of health. Also silences the attacker.

Skill 2 - Mana Leak
Restores a units mana over time.

Passive - Purged Sin
Whenever a nearby enemy unit dies, allied units near to it are healed. No matter how far away the sorceress is from the corpse, she will be healed half of the norm.

Ultimate - Angleic Purity
Causes all allied units in an AoE to gain the spirit shield and have some of their mana and health replenished.

As you can see, this hero focuses on support and survivability. She can, however, hold her own in battle with the spirit shield/mana leak combo. Her ultimate, angleic purity, can be used to turn around team fights. Her passive helps her survive, so that any enemy unit that dies around her will heal the killer, its mates and her.
Laridos
Dark Knight
STR>AGI>INT
Model/Sound: Garithos

Skill - Executioners Blade
Strikes a target with the Dark Knights executioners blade, dealing damage. If the unit is under a certain amount of health, it will die. Units that are killed by the executioners blade contribute to the remorseless ability.

Passive 1 - Supreme Strikes
The Dark Knight swings his weapon in such a way that it hits units next to the main target, whilst also maiming the main target, dealing minor damage over time.

Passive 2 - Remorseless
Each kill spurs the Dark Knight further, causing every enemy he kills to grant him increased movement and attack speed.

Ultimate - Massacre
Causes all nearby enemy units to take substantial damage. Units that die under this spell contribute to the Dark Knights Remorseless ability and cause nearby enemies to be slowed.
another idea:
Night Elf Guardian
STR=AGI=>INT

Skill 1 - Wild Taunt
Causes all nearby enemies to attack the guardian. Also grants the guardian increased attack damage.

Skill 2 - Natural Order
Heals a target unit based on the number of units that surround him. The more units, the more

Skill 3 - Passive - Wispblade
Channels the vital energy of the wisp into his weapon, causing it to attack faster and burn mana on every hit.

Ultimate - Passive - Ancient's Aspect
Channels an aspect of an anicent, giving the guardian different effects.
Subskill - Change aspect
Changes into either:
War - increased STR, Bash
Wind - increased AGI, Evasion
Wisdom - increased INT, Critical strike

LOOKING FOR:
-spell maker
-icon / skin creator
-terrainer
-idea giver
-model creator

CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN

Attachments

• In Woods.w3m
    161.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Hmm. In woods. In the woods. In woods.
Sounds interesting and the terrain looks good, but only one route, and the town isnt that big? I think it will be kinda hard to make quests in this map, but it looks very good, and reminds me of my own project:grin: Good luck with the project. Since you have done all the terrain, i dont think i can help that much.

Level 6
sry but i cant really agree with the others

the terrain is in my optinion not really well done, expecially not for an rpg. you just placed trees everywhere and then did a path through them, and u added a bit water, more i dont see.

its also funny that u present a project with 0% progress (everything except of the terrain is at 0%). such a terrain i can do in 10 minutes, sry

Level 10
sry but i cant really agree with the others

the terrain is in my optinion not really well done, expecially not for an rpg. you just placed trees everywhere and then did a path through them, and u added a bit water, more i dont see.

its also funny that u present a project with 0% progress (everything except of the terrain is at 0%). such a terrain i can do in 10 minutes, sry
I don't think you are helping him with that.

My comment:
Well, terrain is good, but you should (as said above) make starting village bigger, and also add more villages. Problem is, that you don't have space to make anything more. Also, you should make terrain less linear.
About idea: Idea is pretty original. I think I never saw forest RPGs.
About storyline: Story is too simple, and not very original. You should make it (in my opinion) more mysterious. Like, some soldiers suddenly disappeared, and king sends you to discover what happened to them. You discover they were captured by Forest Giant, your first boss. After that, soldiers tell you that forests came to life, and that forest spirits want humans to leave this place. You, however, make decision to stop forests, to not allow them to break into our land. So you look for their leader, in hope that his destruction means destruction of forest minions...
Suggestion: You should not add murlocs or fishmen-like, or stone monsters (fishmen-like monsters maybe in swamps). You should add nature-like monsters (if you know what I mean), like furblogs (but name them bearmen), or treants, even stags. You should also try to use imported models (type nature in search for models here on Hive).
All best,
~Dark Master

Level 15
one hero option:

INT>STR>AGI

Causes deadly thorns to sprout at an area. Units that go too close to the thorns will be entangled and poisoned, immobilising them and dealing damage over time.

Skill 2 - Wither
Uses untold druidic magic to wither away nature. If cast on a tree, it will convert it into a magic immune corrupted treant. If cast on a unit, it will be slowed.

Passive - Negative Aura
The Corrupt Druid emits a negative aura. Enemies in his aura have reduced attack damage and armour. Also passively increases treants attack and armour.

Ultimate - Disaster Zone
Instantly deals massive damage to units in an area. Units in the area 4 seconds later are damaged again.

Synergy

if someone is interested to make download the current version of map,make hero in it and post map version what you have maked.

Model link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/conjurer-132230/?prev=search%3Ddruid%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 10
one hero option:

INT>STR>AGI

Skill 2 - Wither

Passive - Negative Aura

Ultimate - Disaster Zone

Synergy

Model link: Conjurer
I think you should not add that hero. You need human heroes.

Level 15
Seona, the Sorceress of Purity
Model/Sound: Jaina

Skill 1 - Spirit Shield
Causes all damage done to a target unit to effect mana instead of health. Also silences the attacker.

Skill 2 - Mana Leak
Restores a units mana over time.

Passive - Purged Sin
Whenever a nearby enemy unit dies, allied units near to it are healed. No matter how far away the sorceress is from the corpse, she will be healed half of the norm.

Ultimate - Angleic Purity
Causes all allied units in an AoE to gain the spirit shield and have some of their mana and health replenished.

As you can see, this hero focuses on support and survivability. She can, however, hold her own in battle with the spirit shield/mana leak combo. Her ultimate, angleic purity, can be used to turn around team fights. Her passive helps her survive, so that any enemy unit that dies around her will heal the killer, its mates and her.

Hope she is alright.

Level 15
I will give another, because I am feeling generous.

Laridos
Dark Knight
STR>AGI>INT
Model/Sound: Garithos

Skill - Executioners Blade
Strikes a target with the Dark Knights executioners blade, dealing damage. If the unit is under a certain amount of health, it will die. Units that are killed by the executioners blade contribute to the remorseless ability.

Passive 1 - Supreme Strikes
The Dark Knight swings his weapon in such a way that it hits units next to the main target, whilst also maiming the main target, dealing minor damage over time.

Passive 2 - Remorseless
Each kill spurs the Dark Knight further, causing every enemy he kills to grant him increased movement and attack speed.

Ultimate - Massacre
Causes all nearby enemy units to take substantial damage. Units that die under this spell contribute to the Dark Knights Remorseless ability and cause nearby enemies to be slowed.

Level 15
another idea:
Night Elf Guardian
STR=AGI=>INT

Skill 1 - Wild Taunt
Causes all nearby enemies to attack the guardian. Also grants the guardian increased attack damage.

Skill 2 - Natural Order
Heals a target unit based on the number of units that surround him. The more units, the more

Skill 3 - Passive - Wispblade
Channels the vital energy of the wisp into his weapon, causing it to attack faster and burn mana on every hit.

Ultimate - Passive - Ancient's Aspect
Channels an aspect of an anicent, giving the guardian different effects.
Subskill - Change aspect
Changes into either:
War - increased STR, Bash
Wind - increased AGI, Evasion
Wisdom - increased INT, Critical strike

Level 10
yo, i liked the druid, so what if u use it?!

He cud use many Ideas....-.- Hi BTW....

My Comment:
The map idea sound pritty good.... Coud use some progress thou:grin: But i think this will be Ok.. But!!! you woud need a Trigger it seems.........
But i can't help you with that becuse i am in too many Projects sorry...

About Heroes: the Hero ideas of urs is pritty awsome...-.- now it's just to see you put this into mosion.
The heroe's coud use some Unquie models wich is pritty good for it:p

The Spells:
The Spell Ideas are Pritty Cool...... But now it's just how ur supose to make them Living:p
This can be a Hard job to Find one villing to Do it(nahh just kiding)

Terrain: Terrain was good.... Coud use some more villigase and abit less... Forrest.... Like some mountains inside the Forrest:)
But who am i to say that:p

Rating:3.5/5

Level 15
Millicent, The Archmage

Blizzard Rune
Creates a blizzard which follows a target arround, slowing it and nearby units down and dealing damage.

Tidal Summoning
Begins channeling to summon some tidal elementals. Every few seconds a new elemental is created to fight with the others.

Arcane Aura
Causes all nearby units to begin restoring mana quicker after casting a spell.

Mass Effect
Causes the archmage to lose his form, unable to attack but moving at maximum speed. Every few seconds, a blast is sent from the formless archmage, dealing damage. Drains mana untill turned off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragar, the Mountain King

Stormclap
Summons a thunderclap at a target point, dealing damage and slowing nearby units.

Chain Hammer
Throws a hammer at a target unit, dealing damage and stunning. The hammer then bounces to another unit, then another, dealing less damage and only slowing each extra unit.

Thunderbash
Gives a chance that on every attack the king will deal increased damage and cleave.

Imbues a target unit with the avatar of steel, causing them to move alot slower but have increased damage and armour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorn, the Paladin

Holy Shock
Deals or Heals a random amount of damage to a target enemy unit, depending on if they are an ally or an enemy.

Guardian Shield
Causes a target unit to become immune to damage.

Devotion
Begins draining mana to give off an armour bonous aura. The armour bonus increases over time.

Crusaders Spirit
Causes all corpses in a certain radious to rise again to fight for the paladin. Also damages and slows enemies near to each corpse.

All ideas for heroes by best idea giver Jsprat100

Level 12
nice ideas of heroes and spells! really i like them thats some original stuff there. Maybe you should put them in a hidden tag in the first post and write "classes" so people dont have to go here. Btw i could probaly help you with some terrain if you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.