• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Customize Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
EDIT:
THIS FEATURE CAN BE DISABLED ON A PER-USER BASIS.

Hi all! As some of you may noticed, new customize profile option is added, so we can now manage our own profiles how they would look like.
Well I did something to my own, but cause so many people noticed it, and asking me via chat, visitor messages and Pms how I did that, instead answer user-by user, I will explain you here for those who don't know. This is new feature, so its worth to be in site discussion anyway.
Well beneath your reputations there is option called Customize Profile. Click on it and there will be opened new icon where can you set colors about everything in your profile. You can set even pictures from your albums and such... Also you can choose font.

custom10.png

custom11.png

So I think this feature is cool anyway. Some people instead spamming around of boredom, they will waste time changing profiles to be more attractive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Exactly man I was talking about that. You can always disable that modifications for you and see user as normal....
Pyt seems Pyritie only sees what he wants..
Damn you Pyritie! I am starting to think that you are somebody's spy.... You dislike everything what is made for site's enhancements and to make community better!

Pyt seems Pyritie only sees what he wants..
Damn you Pyritie! I am starting to think that you are somebody's spy.... You dislike everything what is made for site's enhancements and to make community better!

If user page customizations are what you want, go to myspace.

I swear with every vB update they add more and more myspace stuff. Next thing you know there'll be embedded music in profile pages. :/

Level 27
MySpace isn't WC3 centric. Neither is Facebook.
I swear with every vB update they add more and more myspace stuff.
Hey, a good idea is a good idea.
Next thing you know there'll be embedded music in profile pages. :/
As long as you can disable it, what difference does it make?
TBH, this is completely useless.
Exactly. It just makes things look different. It doesn't impede functionality at all. (Unless, of course, you deliberately make it unusable, in which case they can just hide the customizations for your profile.)

Level 34

I swear with every vB update they add more and more myspace stuff. Next thing you know there'll be embedded music in profile pages. :/

First of all read what Hekeem said for this about MySpace. And no, I wont go there, I want to stay here.. You know it really would sexy to see yellow dragon at MySpace, I always had a doubts how it would look like.it real question how would people there accept furies, dragons and such...

Second thing, believe me I am admin on one VBulletin site too, and I saw that music option already in profiles. I didnt like it, but I saw other people used it. There was like list of music, and you had player straight in your profile page. Yeah you can even choose color for player.

Level 18
I got an awesome idea for mine, but I can't do animations D:
There are a few very annoying profiles here (best example being Pyritie's old profile), but some do look awesome. I just think that people should use the borders at the top since it kinda goes from normal hive looks to profile looks without any blending. Borders look better there.

Yours is one of the best dansaDisco.

Question: What about people who visit this site without an account?

I like this option if people would just make it look nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.