• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Profile Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
To my knowledge, only moderators, plus a few users who got it through some glitch or other, can edit profile messages.

Here's what VBulletin lists:

ZypherXII, PurplePoot, Chriz., Craka_J, General Frank, wyrmlord, camel's_hump, paskovich, Infinitynexus, 1)ark_NiTe, brad.dude03, DaFranker, Pyritie, Saitek009, Preskooldude, moyack, PurgeandFire111, Steelb_l_ade, Gauntlet2021, Heero, Earth-Fury, Rui, BlackDoom, MindWorX, SFilip, Diablo-dk, HappyTauren, DesKaladA, Werewulf, HINDYhat, GreyArchon

Level 21
Yeah, and they all should be removed as profile message ediors and only the owner of the profile should be able to remove/hide the messages in their profile

HINDYhat has already been abusing that power (not meaning to point fingers), but that's just an example of why the profile owner should be the one calling the shots in their OWN PROFILE :p

Level 18
To my knowledge, only moderators, plus a few users who got it through some glitch or other, can edit profile messages.

Here's what VBulletin lists:

ZypherXII, PurplePoot, Chriz., Craka_J, General Frank, wyrmlord, camel's_hump, paskovich, Infinitynexus, 1)ark_NiTe, brad.dude03, DaFranker, Pyritie, Saitek009, Preskooldude, moyack, PurgeandFire111, Steelb_l_ade, Gauntlet2021, Heero, Earth-Fury, Rui, BlackDoom, MindWorX, SFilip, Diablo-dk, HappyTauren, DesKaladA, Werewulf, HINDYhat, GreyArchon

I can also edit other people's profile messages, although that might be linked to my global-mod-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.