• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Visitor Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
It was, but I don't get VM's from Mini-me, the only other person on this site i've disliked.

Now then, we're getting off topic here.

yes, it would appear it is rather off topic, BUT i would like to discuss this further revellion. this animosity towards me is completely unfounded and it hurts me. and deep down, i think general frank is hurt too. revellion, for the good of the site, let's talk this over and become good friends before an incident occours

Level 26
'Behind your back' would be trashing you through PM's to others, this is a forum, where everyone, including you can see.

while i do not promote this off-topicness..... revellion, are you implying that you are "trashing" general frank "publicly"? because i have a sneaking suspicion that it might be bordering on "flaming/trolling".... maybe even so far as "public harassment" which i don't think anyone, let alone mods enjoy or approve of.

and rev. you hurt my feelings when you delete my visitor messages. even though they are perfectly nice.
Untitled 341.jpg

Level 26
:/ now its that kind of passive aggressiveness and paranoia that has gotten you in trouble before. ive apologized numerous times before revellion and you never seem to believe me. Ill never understand why you can not let this grudge, based on a simple mis-communication(that i have apologized for), go :(

anyway, this is not the thread to discuss such drama

ON TOPIC: i think it would be very handy to undelete messages, and adding that feature would make the hive even better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.