• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Custom Heroes with Regular Warcraft Spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14

Wardota2 Gamer presenting....

I am working on a Warcraft III Altered Melee Map with Custom Heroes now as you might probably know lot's of people now use GUI Spells and others! Well now as you might see in the Title "Regular Warcraft Spells!" This means that the Custom Heroes Spell is a normal created spell without the use of GUI!

I might need your help to decide the Spells of this Altered Melee Map I am going to need help on those mind of your's to see what spell should be the perfect skill the hero will have!

Altered Melee Map's in Work

(4) Tranquil Paths [Custom Heroes] - In Progress
There will be no GUI Spells to be used in this Map's I will be using only normal skill's if nessesary we will be using GUI depending on what the people might vote.

Heroes

No heroes to be seen here yet.....

-Forum is Originally created by @Wardota2 Gamer

San

San

Level 32
man i'm also drawing a custom entry for the newest art concest
the goal i set to myself is to not win any of the awards just like the past
but only to claim the participant reps
wish you best of luck

I take it this is for idea gathering? Consider Idea Factory. I warn you now though, ability based on object editor can collide and their effect will override. Exclusion to this is aura.

=============

Negation : Drastically heals and grants maximum armor for 1/2/3 seconds.

Energy Wave : Fires a powerful wave that deals 250/400/650 damage to non-hero units in a line.

Burning Wind : Burn an allied unit, healing it overtime by 10/15/20 but unable to use abilities nor item. Lasts 5 seconds.

Wall of Hades : Summon a gigantic black wall that can taunt all enemies to attack it and automatically inflict 20% slow for 5 seconds every 3 seconds. Has 3000 HP. Lasts 60 seconds.

Maniac Mode : Increases self damage by 250% and armor by 3 but reduces health regen by 25. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Hand of Midas : Destroys a building and convert 100% of it's cost as gold.

Sankh Altar : Summons an altar that constantly deals 50 damage to all enemies in 500 radius every 2.5 seconds.

Shadow Whisper : Mute all enemies in the area, preventing them from attacking or using ability for 1/2/3 seconds.

Door of Hades : Deals 250/400/550 damage to all opponents in 400 radius, and stun them for 2/3/4 seconds. Has 3 second channeling. Zero mana cost.

Threads of Fortune : Deals 10/20/30 damage and stun the target for 3/6/9 seconds.

Kaboom Tower : Create kaboom soldiers that self destruct on nearby enemies.

Sanctuary of Heaven : Builds a sanctuary over 60 seconds that fires bolt of light toward enemies every 0.1 seconds. Damage dealt is 25 per bolt. 400 range. Sanctuary decays with 100 health per second. Has 1000 health. Level 2 spell grants 2 bolts per attack and level 3 spell doubles the damage of the bolt.

Last edited:
Level 5
This really fits in Idea Factory, as you're asking for ability ideas. I lack any to bring up myself (though I will link a thread for passive ultimates and healing abilities), but will bring up an important thing to note for any "custom Hero" in altered melee. Namely, you have to be sure that you don't accidentally allow a turbo powerhouse from the combination, like handing a beatstick a pile of passives that result in being functionally immortal, or a pile of auras and summons that, in combination, turn a caster into a hypercarry able to solo armies.

Status
Not open for further replies.