• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Mercenary king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi friends, after a long time started working on a bigger project. So far they were only small, melee races, but this time bring new elements.
So Mercenary king is to custom/altered melee map on dragon waterfalls but will have some new terrain and wave spawn enemies. first the player will have to deal with 3 spawn bases and custom creeps to get to the enemy player. Each spawn base will have powerfull boss, after player slayed him enemie spawns will stop. 1 spawn base will by easy but gradually, will get stronger and stronger.
About custom terrain/environment will have several areas and those are 3 spawn bases, gold cave, bandit encamptmen, baboon boss area, land of Ashoka and land of Istar. Each place will within the possibilities have nice decorations and custom creeps + bosses. late addet pictures of each areas (still working on it)
About Race will have 8 heroes (for now) amm.. right now its in progres im concentrating now on areas, late added picture of race, and more informations about it.

Now post some pictures of Mercenary king
goldcave 1 of 3.png
goldcave 2 of 3.png
zlotoia dolnica.png
first spawn base.png
baboon boss area.png
bandit encampment.png
second spawn base.png

Level 17
finished final spawn base, something about her: it should be the strongest enemie base which invoke powerfulls demon to crash you. Currently have thanks to biridius 5 demon callers,each demon caller represents one demon wave, after their liquidation it will stop, later would like to add a boss guardian of hell.
last spawn base.png
koncert.png

Level 17
After terrain is done, its time to post upcoming army of mercenaries:
army of mercenaries.png

1.Elder brute-very experienced melee warrior and finally the stage of brute.
2.Great brute- good melee warrior and second stage of brute.
3.Giftologist- Usefull ranger and supporting unit that can help with increased attack bonus.
4.Young brute- First melee unit of mercenary army and most vulnerable, dont use armor upgrade same as others brutes
5.Floramancer- inevitable spellcaster with healing magic
6.Vagabund-Massive melee warrior, able to do extensive damage to buildings
7.Mercenary lord- Special melee inuts that allow you hire additional mercenarys
8.Beast slaver-Another special melee units, that allow you enslave monsters and beast
9.Overpriced knight- Powefull fast melee cavalry, but expensive
10.Dark mage- Skilled wizard, which disrupts the enemies with his negative magic
11.Elite vanguard of Mercenary king- the most powerful and fearsome melee unit of mercenary army
12.Mercenary king- Warrior, hero, legend, king, these are all stages, which he went through, Now he command massive

army of one of the most powerful mercenarys.The side that hires his units always win any difficult war.

Level 17
mercenarys witout monsters and beast cant be so this ones will be, i keep thinking how them use , some of them will summon beast slave, some of them will drops bosses like ones summons arttefact, and that's all for now, slowly star work on race himself (cca 4 months), then on spawn triggers and in december can be done.

Attachments

• beast of mercenarys.png
    beast of mercenarys.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Level 17
little progres friends, units and some heroes of custom race are done, but still im not done yet there is still some to do, i upload little video where you can see assaul on land of Ashoka and one of best units for custom race beast lord and one of heroes Monster king i hope you enjoed, its not perfect but who nows 8D

Level 17
uf bad news my friends, my pc today frost and im thinks is graphic card, cant reopen pc, only black screen,,its gone 8c, i was plan released it for this year on december, but its looks like this project unfortunateli is gone, i dont have save map on usb key unfortunateli, i plan to buy new better pc but still all my maps (new ones for example resistance melee map are lost to 8c, old one maps got saved bad logic) so all that efort and lots of time are gone, so i thanks to all that interest about this project and sory for my stupidity , hope we see in new one soon 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.