• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mercenary Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A candy-war type map where you can pick a enviroment(team)
(Iceland)
(Desert)
(Plains)
(Forest)
(Sea)
(Tropical)
(Underground)
(Hellscape/Outland)

and your NPC will have a selection based on which zone is picked.
At each of the spawn points(Mercenary Camps) you can choose the creeps you want to be in that lane's spawn. When a creep is picked, a invisible unit with tooltips and icon based on the creep enters the Mercenary Camp's cargo hold. Unloading the unit will make it no longer spawn with that wave. One player will control the camps at a time, and control can be passed from player to player. If one player isnt giving it up, the others can vote and remove the privlages from him for ?? sceonds, minutes, etc. The number of creeps that can spawn with a wave is based on food. The stronger the unit, the more it costs. Heroes will also be different based on the team picked.

Level 9
I like the idea. Maybe you could give us a little more info like more specific on the spawn system and maybe info on the map like how many ppl can play at one time and stuff like that. Otherwise it sounds cool. I've never played the candywars games so I'll have to play it to understand what you mean by that it relates. Maybe it will answer some of my questions. Anyways good luck on the project. :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.