• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Man if darkly came in here and started arguing with both of you it would be like fucked up english stew all over the place.

Level 8
129167045288885804.jpg

Level 13
See now Obama is actually pretty well spoken that's the ironic part.
Anyway, pretty much everyone hates Tsumo, I think it's best to leave it at that yeah?

Level 2
Sorry guys - Low financially on money. Didn't really receive any support on up-keeping this bot, so I've decided to let it die. Once more, I apologize for any inconveniences, but it seemed like I would be the only supporter behind this, with my minimum-paying job.

Level 10
Sorry guys - Low financially on money. Didn't really receive any support on up-keeping this bot, so I've decided to let it die. Once more, I apologize for any inconveniences, but it seemed like I would be the only supporter behind this, with my minimum-paying job.

Same reason Gaias bot is down. I don't even have a job haha I'm still a broke college student for another month and a half

Level 13
The both of you should get together with me and we'll make s singular bot for this kind of shit. 5 bucks a month each. we can do that.

Level 10
The both of you should get together with me and we'll make s singular bot for this kind of shit. 5 bucks a month each. we can do that.

I can probably do that, but it wouldn't be until the first month of May. I graduate May 10th and once that occurs I have no confidence in finding a job any time soon so I can expect a lot of free time coming towards the Gaias community and any $5 I stumble upon I can throw towards a bot. If all goes well in an ideal world I'd even get a job and I might be able to throw down more haha

Level 13
could always take a little money away from your greenpeace and put it towards a cause bigger than yourself i.e a goddman bot ):

Level 6
germans mostly have much lower pings to the mmh bots than the americans...but theres is a delay which looks like not caused by internet...idk

Level 1
24/7 Host Bot...

I'm looking into getting a bot to host gaias.. where can i buy a good 24/7 bot like the sios bot?

Last edited:
Level 14
Ghostone is not up-to-date. Better use Ghost++ or AuraBot (basically a ghost++ with less features but higher performance, has no autohosting).

You can use vservers, but there i thnk renting only a bot is cheaper, for example check http://www.living-bots.net - i never used their service so i dont know how good it is, but there are several bot hosters.

Level 6
Hostbot is online:

Name: GaiasORPG
Realm: Northrend

have fun i hope everything runs fine. is there any gaias clan on northrend where i can drop the bot while a game is running ?

Last edited:
Level 6
Does the bot host across all realms or just Northrend ?

atm just northrend. i already mailed the hosting service might there is a possibilty to connect the realms. (i hope they offer that)

otherwise if there are more ppl on us.east playing gaias i will transfer the bot to us.east.

just stay tuned i will try to statisfy all players

Level 6
Good News and thats pretty fast. thanks to the host service the bot is connect now.

so northrend / us.east are connected atm !

Just add: GaiasHostBot to your friendlist.
games: Gaias Retaliation #XXX

us.west/kalimdor will added later but i have to catch my flight now.

downloads are disabled atm i will fix that later

Level 6
okay plane landed and the first thing i did is getting the bot up to date :vw_wtf: whatever

Botname: GaiasHostBot
Gamenames: Gaias Retaliaton #XXX
Realms connected: Europe/US.East/US.West (Asia will be added too)
Location of the Server: Amsterdam

If somebody has some improvements for the bots plz tell me. I will see in the next few weeks where the most ppl from and than i will decide whether the server will be still in amsterdam or if i move the bot to the US.

@ Slots
i wont put the players up to 5. i changed it to 4. i want that ppl dont have to wait to long for a game so we might attract more new ppl and the map gets more player.

we will see in the future if we can change the limit to 5.

Level 3
She's working great Shapy! Except that I can't play the bloody map for what ever reason.. oh, and there' the fatal error after freezing on loading screen. Wooo?

Level 6
@ Slots
i wont put the players up to 5. i changed it to 4. i want that ppl dont have to wait to long for a game so we might attract more new ppl and the map gets more player.

we will see in the future if we can change the limit to 5.
better do 5 or 6 ...this waiting time would be low beside all over waiting

Level 5
Guys....where do u host this on Battlenet, haven't played Warcraft 3 in a loong time because of work and that... but im back :D lol, and this is like the best ORPG ever, so where do you guys host this :D

Level 6
Guys....where do u host this on Battlenet, haven't played Warcraft 3 in a loong time because of work and that... but im back :D lol, and this is like the best ORPG ever, so where do you guys host this :D
Realms connected: Europe/US.East/US.West (Asia will be added too)
Location of the Server: Amsterdam
:ain:

Level 6
Finally the bot is how i want to have it !

Realms connected: Europe/US.East/US.West & Asia
Location of the Server: New York

I changed the serverlocation cause there were to less european ppl and i also set the player up to 5 before the bot starts.

Hope u like it

Status
Not open for further replies.