• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
got 1.1k in mmh map lists
hail.gif
:goblin_yeah:
hail.gif

236_wizard_animated_.gif

Level 13
Sios, cheers for getting another working gaias bot up and running but the bug that I took the Gaias bot down for is in both 1.1j(6) and 1.1k.

If you could keep your bot on hold until a new version is released that would be great.

Level 2
Sios.Bot is continuously updating with the versions (Thanks to my audience who keeps me well-informed.)

Current modification: Changed map title from 1.1L(2) to 1.1L2.

Reason being- Apparently you wouldn't be able to download the map properly, since the map's name is too long.

This is only a temporary fix, until a newer release comes out. Please keep in mind that this is NOT a hacked/gameplay modified version. Only the name of the map has changed.

Level 1
Sios, i really appreciate your efforts to keep the community happy and playing, but if you could make you bot host on more then just US East, i would appreciate you even more. As a primarily West player, i hardly ever get on East, though i do have the same IGN, which some people cannot claim. So if you can host on multiple realms, kudos to you and your fans, if not, us on West/Europe/Asia will have to find another way, like MMH.

Thanks in advance, Felix

Edit: I have since found out that you are indeed hosting on all realms, though for some reason, the West bot is offline atm. Sorry for the confusion, i hope you get West up and running again asap. Thanks, Felix.

Level 2
Sios, i really appreciate your efforts to keep the community happy and playing, but if you could make you bot host on more then just US East, i would appreciate you even more. As a primarily West player, i hardly ever get on East, though i do have the same IGN, which some people cannot claim. So if you can host on multiple realms, kudos to you and your fans, if not, us on West/Europe/Asia will have to find another way, like MMH.

Thanks in advance, Felix

Edit: I have since found out that you are indeed hosting on all realms, though for some reason, the West bot is offline atm. Sorry for the confusion, i hope you get West up and running again asap. Thanks, Felix.

^ How does one do this?

LOL - Excuse me, but I haven't done GHosting since Febuary of last year - I've really forgotten a lot. If you could just message me what to tinker with, I'd be more than willing to help out.

Level 1
Lol, so quick update. Sios and I figured out how to get his bot on both East and West, so he is currently running on the entire US servers. Will we add Europe and Asia? maybe, ask him! hes the owner, but more then likely he will add Europe. Asia im not so sure about. anyways. Happy RPGing!

Felix

Level 2
Updated to "Gaias Retaliation 1.1L(3)" - Parenthesis was included so downloads would be possible.

Thank you for all the updates guys. :D - Will try my best to keep on top of everything.

//Edit:

Lol, so quick update. Sios and I figured out how to get his bot on both East and West, so he is currently running on the entire US servers. Will we add Europe and Asia? maybe, ask him! hes the owner, but more then likely he will add Europe. Asia im not so sure about. anyways. Happy RPGing!

Felix

And much thanks to FelixGS for helping me solve my issue, so that US-West players may be able to join us!

-If there's any suggestions for Europe and/or Asia - Please do let me know and we'll try to experiment with that for a bit. However, if it's showing detrimental impact, it may be removed.

Level 3
er... I'll derail this arguement for a moment to just say, I think the sios.bot has become unstable... Played a few games last night and in every single one, everyone started spiking and in the end everyone had to leave since we couldn't do anything without stopping ever 2 secs...

Level 6
Some player like Anu, papa.dragon, box_of_faith and hu[is]imba tries to force me to play with char they want or tell me what i need and what not or kill item i need...

If not they try to kick me out of game and dont let me play by killing

Level 13
I doubt they force you Tsumo, you tend to be pretty uncooperative in a game that's heavily based around teamwork. You don't listen or communicate well. Destroying other players items is a pretty rude thing to do though. If you have actual screenshots or replays, take them to the Bot admin as opposed to posting in this forum about it. The only person in this thread that needs to know is Sios.

Level 6
What u would do if players start to force u to level their low chars?
Even players which got bigger and more chars than me!

Level 3
K, sorry to interrupt, but what happened to sios.bot? I just got in and found that 5 of 6 spots closed and the waiting for X players before starting has gove to 76XXXX players (forgot the numbers)...

Level 13
Someone with admin commands has put the bot on hold, perhaps for lag/dc related reasons.

Level 13
I've taken the 'gaias' bot down (not the sios bot) since it's been hosting worm wars for ages and is now practically pointless. Without donations, or Samcro/S0ulseeker doing anything about it, it's not going to run 1.1L(3). It's jammed on 1.1j atm. I've left it under the game name 'buggered bot' until I can get confirmation on what the fuck to do with it ):

If anyone wants to donate, swing a few dollars SAMCROs way, once he appears to be alive again, and we might get it up and running somehow.

Otherwise GG gaias bot, it was fun.

Level 3
Some player like Anu, papa.dragon, box_of_faith and hu[is]imba tries to force me to play with char they want or tell me what i need and what not or kill item i need...

If not they try to kick me out of game and dont let me play by killing

Tsumo, lol. I've seen you purposely repick/load 4x just so other people can't save their characters. Gaias is a team game, and when you have a char that we need to get a D3 run started, that is not maxed/does not have all of its items and would be perfect to run with, you sit there and stay on your necro instead, making us all go to a new game. According to Box, you jack items/mana crystals that you don't need, refusing to roll for them.

It has gotten so bad that some people keep "!votekick Tsumo" on their copy paste pre-game; according to many others, you've ruined quite a few runs by being stubborn. If you want to play a team game, you have to learn to cooperate with other players. The game isn't all about you Tsumo. And, by the way, no one forces you to power level anything. In fact, the one time I even asked if you wanted to mutually power level each other, you declined.

In any case, I'm with everyone else. Until you fix your attitude and learn to play a team game, I'm going to votekick you in the lobby from now on. I gave you a chance last game when everyone else wanted to kick you, and you still did the same thing lol.

Level 8
Tsumo I'm bored of your lies...

-You were kicked once for item stealing by Box
-in other game u left cos u dont wanted to help bishop like all others
and in couple games u also joind and left after u seen no d3 team and all some1 needed was little time for 2nd job q or 1 or items from d2.
-in next game u insulted me when i asked u about this item steal, u acted like kid so i killed u, maybe that wasn't ok but ruining game by making code errors was just fucking stupid from you, and later u lied on forum that i killed all players.
-in next game u came with 22 level monk without steel body and u expected us to boost you in d3 while we had only low geared zerker as dps.
I would love to pick my 42 assa, but we lacked healer so i loaded cleric, and i rly dont enjoy this class but i did it for team, u know what teamwork is? i highly doubt it.

You are selfish bastard, hated by more than players u named, so stop crying here and telling lies and start acting mature and teamplay.

but for now ur like "Hi I'm Tsumo I'm best, come boost me cos I want items"
and I see noone agree with you cos no1 likes to play with you...

Level 3
Tsumo I'm bored of your lies...

-You were kicked once for item stealing by Box
-in other game u left cos u dont wanted to help bishop like all others
and in couple games u also joind and left after u seen no d3 team and all some1 needed was little time for 2nd job q or 1 or items from d2.
-in next game u insulted me when i asked u about this item steal, u acted like kid so i killed u, maybe that wasn't ok but ruining game by making code errors was just fucking stupid from you, and later u lied on forum that i killed all players.
-in next game u came with 22 level monk without steel body and u expected us to boost you in d3 while we had only low geared zerker as dps.
I would love to pick my 42 assa, but we lacked healer so i loaded cleric, and i rly dont enjoy this class but i did it for team, u know what teamwork is? i highly doubt it.

You are selfish bastard, hated by more than players u named, so stop crying here and telling lies and start acting mature and teamplay.

but for now ur like "Hi I'm Tsumo I'm best, come boost me cos I want items"
and I see noone agree with you cos no1 likes to play with you...

Like Wolfe pointed out, how do you get a level 22 Monk o_O; Class change is at level 25...

Level 6
A Level 22 Monk?
Like Wolfe pointed out, how do you get a level 22 Monk o_O; Class change is at level 25...
this about lies, blame urself

and yes i took manacrystal....AFTER BOX KILLED MY ITEM AND NOBODY IT TOOK!

- its my right to leave a game, u do too or stay pretty useless around with ur cleric and do nothing, so dont argue with this?! If u want special crew in a game dont use public bot maybe?!

i think u are a gay selfish motherfucker (thanks for "selfish bastard" at this point)

- it was at begin of game nobody lost anything...and if u feel urself insulted go to psychiatics to cure ur EMO and dont kill me for ur halluzinations. U just doesnt want me play with the other players, thats all.

FACT IS: u all got more and higher characters than me and still try to force me help u, and ur so friendly like u asshole...please be more immature like u was in last time here...everybody can look.

I asked more than once whats mfc or something it is....nobody said. (one sign more that u want nothing than exploit my help)
If you want we talk in future german and i want to see how much u understand!

Thanks

Level 8
The way u replyed explains everything.

well I typed wrong it was cleric 22 he changed on monk later but still it was useless(not even steel body cos he prolly was too lazy to farm gold on himself), we asked him to go for necro(lvl 38) just until others get some gear to do prooper dps.

nothing explains ur acting Tsumo, and how can I be "sefish motherfucker" if I made healer just to make d3 runing?
there also a lot of ppl who I helped to level up, explained how to do job change q, and helped farm gold for skill or simply loaded full geared hero to help in dungeon.
THAT MUST BE DAMN SELFISH FOR YOU

I dont want to play with you cos u think only about ure self and expect others to do the job, that's why u're not welcome for many ppl on sios.bot, dunno about others.
But for stealing, immature acting, flaming in game, ruining save system in one game I decided to not play with u anymore and so did other players = !votekick.

For being asshole there is price to pay derp

Level 6
there also a lot of ppl who I helped to level up, explained how to do job change q, and helped farm gold for skill or simply loaded full geared hero to help in dungeon.
:vw_sleep:
sleep4.gif
:vw_sleep:

I helped a lot of ppl too...OF FRIENDLY PPL !:goblin_boom:

U can ever leave game if im inside...its a public bot
Maybe talk about killing item and other players?
U just told about the reaction of me after u all being retarded.
No words about why this shit happens

Und deinen Schellfisch kannst dir in Arsch schieben *Niveauanpassung*:ogre_icwydt:

Level 8
sorry but ure "german" not convince me kid

How ppl was retarded b4 item steal? all played pretty good and we did like 3 times d3 alrdy without any wipes, and now u say ppl was retarded?
U must be stupid or just defending via flaming everyone.

And i don't belive you that u helped others cos u said alrdy in game that u "wont help anyone cos noone will help you" and also I never seen u helping in game when any1 asked you(even strangers) you simple leaved...

So dont give a fuck

Pierdolona cioto ;)

Level 3
this about lies, blame urself

and yes i took manacrystal....AFTER BOX KILLED MY ITEM AND NOBODY IT TOOK!

- its my right to leave a game, u do too or stay pretty useless around with ur cleric and do nothing, so dont argue with this?! If u want special crew in a game dont use public bot maybe?!

i think u are a gay selfish motherfucker (thanks for "selfish bastard" at this point)

- it was at begin of game nobody lost anything...and if u feel urself insulted go to psychiatics to cure ur EMO and dont kill me for ur halluzinations. U just doesnt want me play with the other players, thats all.

FACT IS: u all got more and higher characters than me and still try to force me help u, and ur so friendly like u asshole...please be more immature like u was in last time here...everybody can look.

I asked more than once whats mfc or something it is....nobody said. (one sign more that u want nothing than exploit my help)
If you want we talk in future german and i want to see how much u understand!

Thanks

Well you just admitted to purposely saving/repicking to fuck up saves with Papa in-game. I've personally seen you do it twice myself.

There's a reason no one likes playing with you Tsumo. Actually, there's a lot of them, but I think the majority have been highlighted numerous times in this thread. In any case, don't be surprised if you're votekicked from a lobby. That's all.

Carry on, my good German sir. Carry on.

Level 6
sorry but ure "german" not convince me kid

How ppl was retarded b4 item steal? all played pretty good and we did like 3 times d3 alrdy without any wipes, and now u say ppl was retarded?
U must be stupid or just defending via flaming everyone.

And i don't belive you that u helped others cos u said alrdy in game that u "wont help anyone cos noone will help you" and also I never seen u helping in game when any1 asked you(even strangers) you simple leaved...

So dont give a fuck

Pierdolona cioto ;)
nice lie retard

Level 6
but i dont need to lie....u just do

would make no sense to bug game without ur provokeation ^^

Level 8
u fucking insulted me when i asked u about item stealing and acted like retarded kid, so I killed u once and than u buged save for everyone.
and than u lied on forum that I kileld everyone.

just grow up!

Level 8
It's not the point if u asked to ask some1...

4 of them voted to kick you for stelaing, and i asked you about this and u started to insult

Status
Not open for further replies.