• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Craft of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Firstly, English is not my native language so there are probably some mistakes whether in spelling or tenses.

Introduction:
Craft of War is new world based on Blizzard's original Warcraft universe. I used things from Warcraft universe and implemented them in my own. Craft of War was not meant to be my unique story but a modification of Blizzard's one, so I guess that Blizzard takes credits in this one. When I started with this story I wanted to make series of campaigns which would tell the story through playing. But it all went down the river and I left the project. I found core story I wrote some time ago and decided to write what should be told in those campaigns.

In attachments you have pdf file of the story. Last pages in the file are pictures of maps (I know... They look bad, but I don't have better camera and my drawing skills are, well... bad... I just hope you can understand what is on them).

Feel free to comment.

Attachments

• Craft Of War (with maps).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.