• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Covenant Elite

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
[15-52-36] SuPa-: If you want to submit it, go ahead . I don't care, just say you have my permission
this model was made by SuPa- i take no credit for it, but i did fix it and added attachment points i hope you like it
Contents

Covenant Elite (Model)

Covenant Elite (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 25th of February, 2008 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model infringes the rules of THW concerning model submissions. [-] Edit of...
Level 17
Well, its better than before, doesnt look anneroxic. You should change the texture of the armor to a much brighter blue, resembling the shine the elite armor has. OR, make it team colored, (probebly not)

And the hands look like claws, robot claws. Either that or he's holding an invisible glass in both hands o_O

The textures neat, right untill below the waist line, then it gets plain and bland. And make the walk animation more of a Run then an actual Walk. Because he'd only look right if we gave him a low speed right now.

Improved, i guess. Still needs a little work o_O

Level 8
Well, its better than before, doesnt look anneroxic. You should change the texture of the armor to a much brighter blue, resembling the shine the elite armor has. OR, make it team colored, (probebly not)

And the hands look like claws, robot claws. Either that or he's holding an invisible glass in both hands o_O

The textures neat, right untill below the waist line, then it gets plain and bland. And make the walk animation more of a Run then an actual Walk. Because he'd only look right if we gave him a low speed right now.

Improved, i guess. Still needs a little work o_O

i wish i could but i don't no how to edit pre-exsisting models animation, other wise this model would have a slash attack to
,but you could set his animation speed to 125%