• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requestin covenant elite model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Intro:
Hi, I'm DarkSkywalker, I'm new to this site and I just noticed this section and thought I would ask for a covenant elite model like from xbox live.
Other halo models such as alien weapons would be helpful as well.
Project:
The project I am using this request for is my Halo map, it's basically a xbox live match. With the choice for free for all, big team battle, capture the flag, and I'm on the fence about rocket race. I still need a vehicle for that The project is nearing the end and I was hoping to get this covenant elite model so not everyone would be running around with a master chief model.
Request:
Here is a list/description of what I want to request:

* Name: Covenant Elite
* Details: A preferably white covenant elite, as seen on xbox live. I wish for it to be detailed as possible with both walk and shooting animations, similar to the master chief model.

Images -
HalfJaw03.jpg
____
32774428.jpg
______________ The one on the left in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.