• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HD/Modeling] could someone please port over the following dragon's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. im just naming a list of named dragon's from wow i'd like ported to hive. i would like to use thise on a reforged map. but SD works on reforged too. so ofcouse put those at SD that needs to go there. model's or skins, does not matter. i just pray i'll be able to use thise on my map's. and i dont have the skill's or knowliges to do so myself....

the names are as following.

Vexiona​

Ultraxion​

Sartharion​

Keristrasza​

Eregos​

Eranikus​

Cyanigosa​

Aeonus​

in general. i just need any and every named dragon's there ever was/is from the warcraft world. so if any can point me to some model's or skin for free download, please do..... icon's ive found of the ones listed here. and i so fare got 6 named dragon's of those not listed here. those are Malygos, Ysera, Deathwing, Nozdormy, Alexstrasza and wrathion. but i need a lot more. they are to be hero dragon's on my map, with or without hero glow. so please help me if you can, and point me to such model's ready for use on reforged map's..... any icon's ive not found to any named dragon's you might know of can i just make an icon to myself.

Level 8
np! they should work in reforged

Attachments

• yes.PNG
    yes.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Level 8
Sure! If you need more WoW stuff while making your map just ask, maybe i have it. but you need to give me a specific Name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.